This is for all you Abodiesonly users

-

rudyscuda

rudyscuda
Reaction score
I would personally like to thank all of you on these forums:notworth: I have joined a few of these sites and haven't really added any info to them only pretty much eased dropped and found what could or would work. I have a 68 notch that was in pretty bad shape. From this site you guys and gals have steered me in the right direction. 360 rhs headed .30 over 727 8 3/4. Buts its all the small stuff that helps:goodman: My new years resolution is to finish my car and to be more helpful with the peeps who helped:prayer:

Alright Rudy, super news!! Another fish saved and headed back to the water!! Yes, pics are a must!! Thanks for joining, its good to have you with us!! Geof

Lad to hear this! This IS the best thing to read. Welcome aboard!

just trying to learn to post pics

just trying to learn to post pics

The way to post pis is to use the 'advanced' option when posting. Then you'll see a paper clip icon that you'll click on to select files off of your computer.

Wow Rudy looks like you did some great work on that cuda. Most people would of passed on that car. Good to see you saved her. It is great to have a site like this. I too have have been on most mopar sites, but always find myself back here.

still long way to go paint looks good at distance but my body work and paint need a little more practice.

Alaska, man I can't wait to take a cruise there. Good luck with the notch. As you can tell by my screen name, I'm a big fan of the fish.

-
Back