this sickness is spreading to australia.........please pray..

-
And that is the problem right there, a SB Chevy in everything. Ho hum!

But for the owner, if that’s his route, then that is his route.

I think a lot of the people getting butt hurt over LS swaps are not looking at the big picture. Chevy guys aren't buying up Mopars and butchering them...Mopar guys are swapping in other motors. Mopars for all practical purposes have been an afterthought for roughly 40yrs. I highly doubt that Hudson, Packard, Studebaker, ect fans get so wound up when someone swaps in a SBC. In the 50's guys were putting V8's in cars from the 30's. In the 60's and 70's tri5 cars got stuffed with big blocks. It's called hot rodding!

People have different goals for their cars, and quite frankly a Mopar engine isn't going to meet those goals for many people.

That would be the most uninspired boring swap I could ever imagine. If I saw a Mopar at a car show with LS I would walk right buy it and not give it a second look. I dont get the whole engine swapping between brands. I sold a 440 engine to a guy and enthusiastically asked him what he was going to do and he said Im putting it in a 1953 F100. I said what why and he said because I can. Really! just cause you can, doesnt mean you should. Dont know if he saw my eyes rolling back in my head.

-
Back