To my FABO Family

-
Very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.The thought of such a loss has me speachless. I cant and hate to imagine. Stay strong and think of all the the great memmories and thoughts you have. We hear at FABo are your extended family and im hear if you need anything. I personally havent gone through this but i want you to know im here im you need me. God bless and prayers are with you all. Edd

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. My Condolences and prayers for you and your family

My prayers go out to you and your family my friend. I can't possibly imagine the hurt your going through, but I pray everything gets better.

Brock, I am absolutely heartbroken about the news of Courtney's passing!! Such a beautiful girl, and surely one of Gods angels. I am praying that God will touch the hearts of your family during this time, and bring peace and comfort to you all. She was a very special girl, and her memory will bring a smile to my face everytime I think of her or see a post from you!!

As said above, you have a very close extended family here, and we will be thinking of you and your family during the coming days!! May God bless you and keep you and Courtney in His care!! Geof and Nella

Condolences to you and yours. So sorry for your loss.

purple+balloons.jpg

Sorry to hear about Courtney, Prayers Sent

So very sorry for your loss.. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Deepest Sympathies from my family to yours during this time of great loss. Your in our prayers and hope that the Lord will ease your pain and bring you comfort.

God Bless,
Kevin

You and your family are in our hearts and prayers.

-
Back