**Twin Turbo 67 Dart Project**

-
you are a real asshole. i never said i ran this specific turbo.

do not get so emotional. i asked a few questions, thats all. it must be that time of the month for you.

you are right, i have never used these turbo's, but i still have had first hand knowledge and ussage of a few other ebay ones, and they failed. you get all uptight as if your life is in danger. d***he**

you are a real asshole. i never said i ran this specific turbo.

do not get so emotional. i asked a few questions, thats all. it must be that time of the month for you.

you are right, i have never used these turbo's, but i still have had first hand knowledge and ussage of a few other ebay ones, and they failed. you get all uptight as if your life is in danger. d***he**

You are pissed because you are NOT WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE and you got called out on it!

Making the statements that you did caused me to do research on YOU just like anybody else would have done.

Sorry you feel the way you do that was not my intention. My intention was to get to the FACTS of the matter and that is it.

Many people have said they were going to Kick my *** and found themselves waking up a few minutes later, even BIG *** M****r F*****s! Talk is a bunch of shittt. Don't talk ****, do it is my motto!

Oh by the way no big deal, I have been called alot worse!:-D

i was just stating FACTS on ebay turbo's in general, as i have used a few, and have one sitting in my garage with less than a thousand miles on it, and it has sufered extreme amounts of in/out play besides the side to side. it is a e bay evo III16g.

i do not care if you believe what i say about building these engines/ cars, as i do, and thats all that matters. ooooh, cause i asked about aa 400 h.p 340 that was a 72, and i wanted input to get it more like the 71 h.p ratings, makes me stupid?

i forgot that all you guys on here know it all, and are gods, and your **** is the best..................

please, i did not comment to start a comp war with you, but was just asking questions, then stating my first hand knowledge on it. thats all. thank you and god bless

I think you should look into the log header idea, assuming it's what I'm thinking (similar to what old military jeeps had). It would give you room to not have to cut the fenders...maybe.

Hey Dave,

The only holes in the inner fenders will be the ones you see already cut in. The exhaust will dump on each side of the transmission to an X Pipe to mufflers dumped at the axle. Well I should say that is the plan.

Cool. Can't wait to see it. You still planning on going to Indio next week? My engine should be ready for the dyno sometime next week.

I ran short a 45* mandrel bend so I couldn't finish the other side. It is close though and I will order the piece I need Monday morning from my local Muffler shop. The guy said he will have the part I need the same day.

Nothing much to report but here are some pics anyway..................

View attachment IMG_2118.jpg

View attachment IMG_2119.jpg

View attachment IMG_2120.jpg

View attachment IMG_2121.jpg

View attachment IMG_2122.jpg

View attachment IMG_2123.jpg

View attachment IMG_2124.jpg

View attachment IMG_2125.jpg

View attachment IMG_2126.jpg

View attachment IMG_2127.jpg

I also need to order the 3" Aluminum Intake tube, Silicone parts " I am going to try and keep those to a minimum and weld the tubes instead where I can", Clamps. I also need some 2" stainless J Bends to fabricate the wastegates back into the exhaust. I also need to locate a LOW PROFILE carb hat with dual 3" Inlets.

I will order all the parts needed by tomorrow.

H19-64280.jpg

Maybe you can find one of these and box in the ends and configure your air inlets as you please?
Just a thought

I also need to order the 3" Aluminum Intake tube, Silicone parts " I am going to try and keep those to a minimum and weld the tubes instead where I can", Clamps. I also need some 2" stainless J Bends to fabricate the wastegates back into the exhaust. I also need to locate a LOW PROFILE carb hat with dual 3" Inlets.

I will order all the parts needed by tomorrow.

I might have some 2" stainless elbows. If you want I can check my storage and let you know tonight.

i was just stating FACTS on ebay turbo's in general, as i have used a few, and have one sitting in my garage with less than a thousand miles on it, and it has sufered extreme amounts of in/out play besides the side to side. it is a e bay evo III16g.

i do not care if you believe what i say about building these engines/ cars, as i do, and thats all that matters. ooooh, cause i asked about aa 400 h.p 340 that was a 72, and i wanted input to get it more like the 71 h.p ratings, makes me stupid?

i forgot that all you guys on here know it all, and are gods, and your **** is the best..................

please, i did not comment to start a comp war with you, but was just asking questions, then stating my first hand knowledge on it. thats all. thank you and god bless

Hey asshole go have a pissing match elsewhere no-one here wants to hear it.

Louis you nailed this guy.Some peoples kids huh?

Damn Louis...I never guessed you would move so fast after our phone coversation !!!

Your progress is outstanding!

I told you about that crazy tight fitment issues you would have with Twins, but man I am really impressed with your work!.....you have done your homework!

I am still planning a single turbo for my setup...and around 650whp....Your Dart is going to have :-D LUDICRIOUS SPEED (Spaceballs (R) excerpt) capability....and I dont have that much need for rediculous power....it is very dangerous...Remember my Friend Wes that was killed by one of the Many Turbo 'Stangs HE built, I mentioned...He is still very missed around the racing circles.

Oh and BTW....Can I be on your Drag Crew?

BUILD ON!!!!!!! 8)

Damn Louis...I never guessed you would move so fast after our phone coversation !!!

Your progress is outstanding!

I told you about that crazy tight fitment issues you would have with Twins, but man I am really impressed with your work!.....you have done your homework!

I am still planning a single turbo for my setup...and around 650whp....Your Dart is going to have :-D LUDICRIOUS SPEED (Spaceballs (R) excerpt) capability....and I dont have that much need for rediculous power....it is very dangerous...Remember my Friend Wes that was killed by one of the Many Turbo 'Stangs HE built, I mentioned...He is still very missed around the racing circles.

Oh and BTW....Can I be on your Drag Crew?

BUILD ON!!!!!!! 8)

Yeah I am going crazy. haaaaaaa

To tell you the truth I probably only have about 8 Hours so far into the mock up which is not that bad.

It is pretty tight fit but it hopefully will work out fine. I have a spot for all the parts that are going to be used. It took alot of research and starring at the car for lots of hours to come up with the plan.

Yes I remember you telling about your Friend Wes and the tragic accident that he had. I have never been one to hold the throttle down for long periods of time. Light to Light, 1/4 mile blasts is what I like to do. The car will have all the safety equipment to make it as safe as possible, cage, good brakes and 5 point harnesses in both front seats.

Thanks for the High Five! I will continue on and keep this tread posted with all the updates.

Here is the 8.87ish pass at over 158MPH, that I was referring to earlier.

Same car in the earlier video 67 Nova TT GT45Y2004K Ebay set up!

NOTICE The Front End "NEVER" left the ground..............Caltracs and Mono Leafs only...Seems like he has the BOOST very well under control!!
I believe there is MORE in it myself!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npwI7gJRTNw&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npwI7gJRTNw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Cool Ryan, I seen your build on the 318 Dart Turbo on theturboforums.com ,
that 318 moves some pavement not to mention your Slant 6 car...........DAMN!!

A member here also shot me over some pics of your plumbing that I got some ideas from.

Hope the build helped. I'm enjoying your build, realizing I could have gone with twins as easy as a single. Maybe I'll put twins on the Slant one day. Keep up the good work. Later
Ryan

I had to order the 45* 2.5" Mandrel today and hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

The heat exchanger, 10" fans, 3.5" Mandrel Bends and pipe came today so I goofed around with it for about an hour.

I got 1 side of the exhaust to the bottom of the car today.....

View attachment IMG_2143.jpg

View attachment IMG_2144.jpg

View attachment IMG_2145.jpg

View attachment IMG_2146.jpg

View attachment IMG_2147.jpg

View attachment IMG_2148.jpg

View attachment IMG_2149.jpg

View attachment IMG_2150.jpg

View attachment IMG_2151.jpg

View attachment IMG_2152.jpg

wow nice build....i always wanted to add boost to one of my cars. one day... ill prob go procharger set up.

but yea nice job so far... little by little. gonna have a lot going on under the hood. might i ask where the flux capacitor is. haha

you building this reminds me of the v8 vega i built.. use every bit of space you can good luck

wow, you are crazy LOL.

you got some big balls to take on such a project.

but man is it going to be neat!.

I like the sound of turbos, but I love the sound of turbo v8's!!!

Man this is a Sweet project! I really enjoy all the pics you are posting.

Looks like you are living up to your screen name; Mad Dart.

-
Back