**Twin Turbo 67 Dart Project**

-
Well I got the 02 Bungs welded in and made some brackets to hold the back of the exhaust dumps in place and welded them up also. Finished up the TPS wiring and the Distributor wiring with the Weather Pack Connectors. I had to reverse the Polarity of the TPS because it was originally meant to be mounted on the Drivers side so it read backwards.

Started wrapping the exhaust. What you see here took me 3 hours, it is a lot of work, damn! It will probably take me another 3 hours to finish it.

Still gotta make up the Meth line and mount the nozzles. I bought some 4an Braided line with black an fittings so it all matches what I have now. AIS only sells it made up with Blue..... YUCK! Everyone has that color no??

I have at least a few days more miscellaneous work to do before I am ready for the Dyno.

View attachment phpiXXnDuPM.jpg

View attachment phpEzHGbxPM.jpg

View attachment phpr6Vr9HPM.jpg

View attachment phpoZscBpPM.jpg

View attachment phpx7C5eNPM.jpg

View attachment phpyIt4dpPM.jpg

View attachment phpDwlemZPM.jpg

Louis,
I really have to commend you on your attention to "Details". Very impressive work!! I expect you will be getting bugged about "Magazine" opportunities... Curious to know the numbers!?!?!?!?

HAHAHA That poor engine stand!

Looks good Louis!

Yeah no kidding. I am going to raise the engine up and tighten it up some. It is starting to walk away from the main support!:D

This stand is supposed to be good for 1100lbs, Yeah Right. I will add some angle iron supports off the front to help.

You should weld up a cart for that motor to sit on. Or better yet mount it to the frame rails of my duster lol just kidding.

I got the Meth Pump & Tank and all the braided 4an line and black fittings. Need to make up the hoses and mount the Nozzles. I will post pictures tonight after it is done.

Still waiting on UPS for the Spark Plug Wires, More Heat Wrap and the Billet Pulleys.

Here is the tank. It is alot smaller than I thought it would be. 3 Gallons should last quite awhile. I had to change out the fitting at the pump to a 3/8 NPT to 4an so the hose I made would hook right up to it. It came with push style fittings to accept nylon hose. When inspecting the inlet hose to the pump I noticed that their factory fitting was pretty loose at the tank so I took it apart and tightened it up.

View attachment php7Rp5nIAM.jpg

View attachment phpXf6Qt9AM.jpg

View attachment phpunAIU0AM.jpg

View attachment phpJHLY36AM.jpg

Got the Procomp 10.2MM Wires today. I ordered a Universal set that you could cut to length at the plug but they came fully assembled. They fit very well and seem to be a quality piece. They are routed under the header with 90* boots on both ends. I will be installing heat wrap on the wires by the spark plug so they dont get burned up. These wires were $47.00 Delivered!

View attachment phpGVHTPTPM.jpg

View attachment phpRZYiW7PM.jpg

Now you just need to fab up some brackets to keep them all nice and organized. You know you wanna...... Lol

Now you just need to fab up some brackets to keep them all nice and organized. You know you wanna...... Lol

Yeah I'm Gunna clean it up along with putting sheathing on the rest of the wiring. Hopefully Ill get the rest of the exhaust wrapped tomorrow.

Got the exhaust all wrapped. It took me another 5 hours to finish it. This was a PITA to get the passenger side header and the rest of it done.
I Drilled the Turbo's and tapped them for boost lines that will go to the Electronic Boost Controller. I also bought a 50" Roll of 7/32 Vacuum line which is the cheapest way to buy it. Cost me $15.00 at ace hardware. Ordered some spark plug Heat Shields that should be here Tuesday.

Still need to buy Spark Plugs, Bypass Hose, 5 Gal of Meth.

I only have a few things left.

1) Pushrods & Set Valve Lash
2) Set Intake manifold
3) Fire up the Megasquirt and save all the values for the sensors etc to the ECU.
4) Buy a 5 Gallon Jug of Non Lubricated Meth from here http://www.worldwideracingfuels.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=790072

View attachment phpNs8570PM.jpg

View attachment phpV0A1q6PM.jpg

View attachment phpANyqJQPM.jpg

View attachment phpOQt9BaPM.jpg

View attachment phpN4GeuiPM.jpg

View attachment phpmr5zeyPM.jpg

Louis,your work is Top Notch!:prayer:How,z the rest of the car coming?Cage?Body/paint?Will you beable to get it out before years end?The suspense is killin me!LOL

Louis,your work is Top Notch!:prayer:How,z the rest of the car coming?Cage?Body/paint?Will you beable to get it out before years end?The suspense is killin me!LOL

Thanks Scott. If I don't paint it yes I could get it going before the end of the year. Got a few thing left on the cage that should be finished in the next few weeks.

Awesome build there, i'd like to know where you got the pulleys and price please

-
Back