Vehicle Purchase Rant

-
Thing I hate to hear is "don't take it personal, it's only business". Well, when it affects us personally, we tend to take it personal. As well we should.

"It's only business" is just like saying "F*ck You"....

To gain loyal customers you need to gain their trust and respect.... "It's just business" does the opposite....

"It's only business" is just like saying "F*ck You"....

To gain loyal customers you need to gain their trust and respect.... "It's just business" does the opposite....
Got that right. F you the corporate way without getting HR involved.

Kick him in the balls. Then say "don't take it personally"

Well what you should do on Monday is, if you find out you won the bid. Tell you Boss and the CFO, you changed your mind,that you found one in better shape for less money so you bought it. Then tell then you hope they understand, it's only business!

Well what you should do on Monday is, if you find out you won the bid. Tell you Boss and the CFO, you changed your mind,that you found one in better shape for less money so you bought it. Then tell then you hope they understand, it's only business!
:rofl: f**kin A!!!

Let someone else have it. It will get halfway down the street and the tie rod or something will come apart. I'm guessing they didn't put any more care into it than they put in their employees.

Did you buy the truck today???

HAHA!

Yep, I got the truck!!

However, the CFO was "too busy" to sign the title when I went to pay for it and see if it was ready to pick up. All he was doing was BSing with a project manager as I could hear them from the HR office next door. Said they would take care of it tomorrow.

I think they're just salty because they didn't get more for it like they anticipated.

Last edited:
HAHA!

Yep, I got the truck!!

However, the CFO was "too busy" to sign the title when I went to pay for it and see if it was ready to pick up. All he was doing was BSing with a project manager as I could hear them in the HR office next door. Said they would take care of it tomorrow.

I think they're just salty because they didn't get more for it like they anticipated.
nice- I hope it works out for ya and you get years of great service out of it!!

nice- I hope it works out for ya and you get years of great service out of it!!

Thanks, I hope so too. They put new batteries in it the same time they had the new flat bed put on a year ago; however, it's got a draw somewhere as it's draining the batteries. I think its somewhere in the taillight harness when they put the bed on. I'll fix this, change all fluids, and drive it. Will need a windshield soon as well. At the local upullandpay there's 18 of this body style of truck in there so I'll go poke around and see if I can't find fenders, hood, and front bumper for cheap to replace the hail damaged panels.

Well, got the title and truck today. Had my buddy with a Powerstroke jump the truck. Fired up on the second shot. They didn't even know the last time they started it. lol

The thing purred like a kitten. Nice and smooth. The truck is actually a very well optioned truck, which I didn't realize. SLT Lariat

Truck has power locks, windows, factory CD player, power driver seat, power mirrors(been replaced with manual but switches are still there), overhead temp/mpg display, and a factory alarm installed. The truck is also optioned with the Dana 80 rear axle which is standard in the 3500!

Drove it 6miles home and the thing runs like a top. Only thing is, when you unload the motor/clutch like slowing down or if you down shift, it makes a popping/ringing sound unless you ease into it. Almost like something is loose and banging together when it unload/loads. I'll check the trans mount first then see if the trans is loose at the bellhousing and block.

-
Back