Wanted to smack the kid!

-
i think you need to g back there, strap that kid into the passenger seat and put a pair of mopar stripes in that parking lot so the kid can see what a mopar is
That's a great idea. Might have to do that! I bet he would love to go for a spin in a HellCat Challenger!

Why would you give a young kid an evil stare or want to snack him. He honestly didn't know. That reaction is just stupid. Explain it to the kid give him some knowledge for god sakes.
I did explain what it meant and he did listen.
My daughter stated not everyone has a gearhead for a father. He probably could explain the differences in a Galaxy 7 & 8 or the note. Just a difference in interest.

Being offended and wanting to smack the kid is one thing and I saw it as a joking statement. Not a serious one.

Flip it the other way where someone would actually want to or actual do so, ball game changed!

Reminds me of a time when some younger fellas ask what it was my friend was driving. You could see they were wowed and eyes a blaze over the super sharp black '66 Charger Gleeming down the he road with a muscular growl.

Unfortunately my buddy is a decent co, without even moving us head, his eyes roll over and he screams a scowl, "IT SAYS CHARGER RIGHT F'N THERE!!!!" While pointing to the rear says l panel outside.

Now that will turn off a possible young gun from ever budding.

That and ridicule of there ride.

Why would you give a young kid an evil stare or want to snack him. He honestly didn't know. That reaction is just stupid. Explain it to the kid give him some knowledge for god sakes.

Guys ***** all the time that kids aren't interested in these cars. With a reaction like that can ya blame them. Get over yourself man.

This right here. ^^^^^^^^^^^

I understand why kid's wouldn't know what Mopar means, but what really erk's me are the older guy's that grew up with all these car's and they come up to my 69 dart at a car show and tell there wives or girlfriends about the malibu they had just like mine?? Really, a malibu and no it's not a GTO either look at the car before you say stupid **** like that. First of all, it's a lot better looking, ok done venting lol.

I understand why kid's wouldn't know what Mopar means, but what really erk's me are the older guy's that grew up with all these car's and they come up to my 69 dart at a car show and tell there wives or girlfriends about the malibu they had just like mine?? Really, a malibu and no it's not a GTO either look at the car before you say stupid **** like that. First of all, it's a lot better looking, ok done venting lol.

I have no problem with ignorance like this. The one story I always share that rubbed me the wrong way was when a guy came up and started criticizing every part of my car then goes on to tell me that darts are actually b body cars and the actual words out of his mouth were "I know just about everything there is to know about these old darts". I bit my lip and walked away from that situation but other times I would gladly talk to anyone who was willing to learn.

-
Back