Wanting a 4brl intake manifold and carb, best place to buy?

-
Reaction score
I'm kinda sick if my single barrel carb and want some more out of my 225 where can I get a 4 barrel carb with a intake for less then 200?

Ooff,good luck. Check out the /6 forums,learn some.No offense,nothing cheapo on a slanty.

Go to your local PickNPull,look for a Volare or Aspen with a Super Six engine with a 2bbl carb and intake,Much cheaper than you,ll ever find a 4bbl carb and 4bbl intake for.JMO\\:D/

The two barrel is the way to go, and WILL give you a giant step forward
from the pea shooter, finding a small 4barrel gets expensive and sometimes don't do as well as a 2 barrel , Pettybludart is correct and yes the four barrel systems will run you well over $500.
I got lucky, a Mopar friend here in town sold my old offy 4 back to me for 100 and my wife and children payed $345 for my carb 390 Holley DB.
If I was to do it again it would be a super 6 system.

The two barrel is the way to go, and WILL give you a giant step forward
from the pea shooter, finding a small 4barrel gets expensive and sometimes don't do as well as a 2 barrel , Pettybludart is correct and yes the four barrel systems will run you well over $500.
I got lucky, a Mopar friend here in town sold my old offy 4 back to me for 100 and my wife and children payed $345 for my carb 390 Holley DB.
If I was to do it again it would be a super 6 system.

Here is a good deal going on now \\:D/ for 185.00 if you are determined and want a four barrel .
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=217356

I posted that earlier, it seems to have been wacked.

Nice going MOD. Trying to help a guy here and you wack the post that helps.

I have a 2bbl intake for /6 if you decide the 4bbl is a little too much

4 bbl are all after-market, so expensive. The 2 bbl Super Six parts used to be cheap, but now people ask >$150. My long-term plan is homemade MPFI. Will cure all ills and get points for unique.

-
Back