went back to the doctor today....

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
well as some know i had surgery on my right shoulder on 12/7/09 went back to the doctor today for a check up..ill be out of work for 4to6mths...what the hell...man what a joke...then i have 2 ins. and was told that we need to call your ins. comp. i told cool lets call.they said since i have not meet my yrly deduct. that the bill is on me even after i was preq. what the f---k is that even the lady at the doct. office said she dont get that and ins. is her job..i was told to get legal help....how can you win in a world thats out to f--k you the whole time.....so thats where im at now stuck and if i dont get this worked out what am i to do about a doct. he has to be paid..oh my deduct. is 3000.00 how many of you get sick 1 time a yr and spend 3000.00 at the doct. this is the first time in a dont know how long....so to the ins. comp:bootysha:eek:h and take this:thebirdm: while your at it.......rant over :glasses9:

Try the state insurance board. You should be able to file a formal complaint and they should do the legal work for you. This is in theroy only as most state agencies drag *** when working. Also call your agent and ask them to pursue the claim. Goood luck.

hay thanks for the words guys...my doct. said he is going to try and get it worked out first and if not then i have to do something...we called the ins. comp. from the doc. office and they told the ins. lady at the doct. off. they are not going to pay ...she dont understand it either....im looking up at things you know im tired of all this bull and being down on myself....i have to look at things in a diff. way.. i only got 1 good arm to use but i think im going to get out in the shop and do something on the car...thanks guys :profilel:

Very sorry you're going thru this. Just keep trying different tactics til you get some results. I hope you're being careful not to over-use your bad arm. Years ago I didn't follow my Dr's advice following a shoulder injury and it didn't heal properly and it's still kinda messed up.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I think there's some good advice here; don't give up until you get what you're owed.

Wow,who do you have for insurance??...as for the shoulder do exactely what the surgeon says,i had rotator-cuff surgery 7 years ago and went back to work too soon,and re-tore it..still kills me just about every day now...

thats why i don,t go to the doc. evertime they try to make it your fault/ copay is wrong i've paid for year and never used it then when you need it it cost out the ***. ins. companys are wrong and need to stop this out and out lies they use. lmi

Any insurance is better than no insurance. Total bill for my neck surgeory was 127,000. I probably wont live long enough to see it paid in full.
Good luck with your recovery.

yea my shoulder was messed up 18 yrs ago. the bone was pushed up into my neck and could not move my neck. doct. fixed it and the next day or two after the surgery i was out driven a stick shift..hahaha now im paying out my ***...ive never been able to lift my arm over my shoulder but could pick it up with my other hand...anyway 18 yrs later got up 1 morn. and could not lift it at all went to family doct. and got a cordon(i think thats right) shot in my shoulder and was told this will get you back going ..yea right lift there and still could not get it up.called a spots doct. and went got another shot only suppose to get 1 every 3 mths what they told me i had 2 in a mth. no help. time for surgery. well 12/7/09 had surgery and 1 of the bolts had came out my rotator cuff was split so he drilled holes to make it bleed so it may go back tog. and my muscle was part had to pull it and stiche it back tog. and shaved the bone spers and some of the art. thats init..the art. in it is about the size of a 1 1/4 socket..so nxt step if this doesnt get me right is to replace the whole shoulder.... anyway my doct. is trying to help with the ins. comp (united health care) and find out why they want pay....they take all your payments and give you nothing or fuss when you need some help...i just dont understand...but like i said im trying to do other stuff and get my mind off of this sh-t you know...its kinda hard cause it put so much press. on my wife with the bills and stuff and it just drive a wedge between us..so you fight with ins. and the wife..not to mention the sitting home every day doing nothing when your use to working anywhere from 8 to 16 hrs a day most of the time..... i dont sleep much even with the pain med. and the sleep meds. i get about 3 hrs a day most of the time then ill get 1 good night and start the process over 3hrs here and there...but thanks for all the kind words and help guys sometime you just need to talk......

I know what you are going through earthmover
I got cortisone shots for to many years and that stuff did more harm then good in the long run, oh yes it made it feel better after a couple days and would be ok for a few weeks till I learned that the stuff eats up your bone mas if you have a bone disorder from contaminants I got into as a child.
It's harder for a good hard worker to stop working then it is a lazy @$$ to get up and do some work.
Sounds like they did allot of exploring in your shoulder
I hope you get your insurance thing fixed and things move forward for you.
In the mean time keep your strong chin up 8) and I know it is aggravating and it makes you mad, it does me some time's and I find myself hard to live with some times but it get's better when I think of the folks I see that are worse off then me. Hobby Hobby Hobby is a life saver and knowing I am helping here at home doing house chores that I can do to be proud of.

Sorry to hear the deductible was not met. They start over on Jan 1st so whatever you've paid til that date goes in the trash. Insurance company sucks. I have diabetes with NO insurance..... I can afford the monthly payments of $600. I could get a lower grade insurance for $300 something a month but that doesn't cover doc bills or meds. I'm better off paying out of pocket unless something happens and I get to go to hospital.... then I'm sure enough screwed.

yea your right if you look at some that have less and is in worst shape than you it all looks good to you then. i am blesses with all i have and a family that loves my and friends that understand....FABO is the place to go and talk sometime things are tough here but hay friends suppose to give it to you like it is.....

yea your right if you look at some that have less and is in worst shape than you it all looks good to you then. i am blesses with all i have and a family that loves my and friends that understand....FABO is the place to go and talk sometime things are tough here but hay friends suppose to give it to you like it is.....
Fabo has been a world of help for me :happy10: I stay home allot and it sure feels good to have some friends here to make a bad day better earthmover :happy10:
I pray all goes good for you and hope you can keep your mind busy and let your shoulder heal. A shoulder is very complicated area with nerves and ligaments that will take some time to heal and it will need some time.

yea the guys and gals here are good people and fun not alot of sides being took on this forum..thats good and lots of help, just a good place to come and talk kinda like a vac. at home sometime......like i said i plan to go out in the shop and do something ..i can use my hand just cant lift my arm higher than my cest.....so i can still do somethings its good that my son loves cars and helps out as i need....i do other stuff while im home most days clean,vac,cook,wash so my wife came come home and relax..but there somedays i cannt seem to do anything from the pain and the meds putting me to sleep....im glad to be here and talk to you all and pray for all the best to come to them as myself......

yea the guys and gals here are good people and fun not alot of sides being took on this forum..thats good and lots of help, just a good place to come and talk kinda like a vac. at home sometime......like i said i plan to go out in the shop and do something ..i can use my hand just cant lift my arm higher than my cest.....so i can still do somethings its good that my son loves cars and helps out as i need....i do other stuff while im home most days clean,vac,cook,wash so my wife came come home and relax..but there somedays i cannt seem to do anything from the pain and the meds putting me to sleep....im glad to be here and talk to you all and pray for all the best to come to them as myself......

Well said 8)
House work is my therapy sorta, It keeps me moving and I know my wife loves coming home to a clean bathroom and kitchen, The laundry is my specialty :toothy10: I am glad you and I have sons that help us with the heavy stuff and keep us going 8)

-
Back