What are the drawbacks of an F Body?

-
I like learning about new stuff, and I have never had a F,m,orJ body.. but, I have learned that to do the dual exh thing, you only have to move the gas tank over a little to the right, or maybe what I would like too, is duals that exit in front of rear wheels, also thinking TA style muffles????......I can see it now...

You can slide the tank over on mid 77 up F's to make true duals. The shape of the 76-early 77 tank wont allow the move as it has a big hump on the top left side. Round spare tire well=early tank style. You can change a 76-early 77 to the later trunk pan and use the later (and available new and very inexpensive) tank. You'll need the tank straps and filler neck to go with that.

There is a mint...and I mean you could eat off it....interior and all, aspen r/t for sale not far from me. 2 owner car. Lady owned it first. Low low kms. Only mod is torque thrusts on it. Insanely good shape for being from these parts. If it had been for sale when I was looking I may have bought it.. but lack of restoring parts and empty wrecking yards here make me glad I didn't. 318 auto.

a lifelong mopar car buddy asked me why I would have an interest in an F body, as we have had the more "sought after" cars over these last several decades... I told him, I have a rust free example, great paint, very straight, good driver... I like learning of car models I never have had before, I love the look, add some repopped pieces like the rear spoiler , louvers, maybe the front air dam, etc...... and.... if I like it, I care less what anyone else thinks of it.....
but, non mopar guys especially... love it. ha
course guys argue it is not a RAL muscle car. O K so bui

If you like it, its "sought after".
He must have meant the MOPARS that are percieved to be more valuable, cash money-wise.

I like my super coupe with solid biscuits it drives great but it certainly is not a big money machine

F body ****....
015-1980-dodge-aspen-nhra-winternationals-lpr.jpg
images.jpg
16585185_1719511398338860_6911120472578981888_n.jpg
pro4.jpg

-
Back