What do you think?

-

captain america

Reaction score
What do you think? Just had my hood scoop and aircleaner airbrushed.

Attachments

• IMG_0879.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0881.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0885.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0884.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0888.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0890.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0893.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0891.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 243
Very nice work! Just my opinion, but I like your air cleaner better than the hood scoop - just not into skulls.
Overall, your car looks great with the yellow and black.

Nice! I'm with OC, I like the air cleaner better but that's just a personal preference.

air cleaner looks great! everything looks awesome, EXCEPT....for the R/T badges...lol

The graphics are great. The hood looks a little plain without them though. I think you should have similiar graphics put on the rest of the hood to match the scoop and air cleaner.

Please don't take this the wrong way and get mad. I'm just making a suggestion for improvement on it. The hood looks seperate from the scoop. If you put similiar graphics on the hood, it would tie them together and look awesome.

I love the air cleaner. It looks like it is really on fire!!

Put some flames on the front of the hood feeding into the scoop and also surrounding the scoop.

I'm in agreement with the air cleaner looks better (cleaner? <wink>) than the skull crowd. That is my preference.

Your preference is to have the skull and it is well-done by the artist. Enjoy it. Nice way to liven things up a bit.

-
Back