what does your early abody look like?

-
i love the look of your valiant 66340sedan. thats the same look i want for my wagon.

Thanks! 8)

66340Sedan; your cutouts for the fenderwell headers are about the cleanest I've seen! Any tiops on how you did it so tight? Are those TTIs?

Thanks, I just took my time, also made some nice covers to hide the hole a bit more. They are Hooker Super Comps.

I posted my Dart on this thread about a year ago, of course things have changed on it since then so I figured I would post some updated pictures.

S7301662-1.jpg

Some of the things I have changed.

Replaced the tired 170 slant with a freshened 225 and super six.
Moved up from a 9" to 10" clutch.
Body rust holes filled with great stuff.
Like 10 sets of tires, looking for a size I like. (still havent found it)

This has been my daily drives for a couple of years now, I pound it about 70 miles round trip 5 days a week.

TopHat

All these awesome A-bodys mines not worthy but I will throw in a couple of pics to show her when I got her and now. Someday I will have a pic that deserves to be in here.

9370492690380-66-Barracuda273ci4speedNeeds-some-***.jpg

winter hybernation #3.jpg

Love them all, fellers. And I do mean all. These early A's have replaced the 2nd gen's, as my favourite! Here's mine. Still a streeter, but mostly relegated to the 1/4 ml...........
GBM_8-3-08-259.jpg

GBM_7-6-08-244.jpg

GBM_8-3-08-024-1.jpg

GBM_7-6-08-039.jpg

its pulled apart and at the body shop hopefully ill get it back soon

P1010111.JPG

P1010126.JPG

P1010026.JPG

65VALIANT, I just love your car! Makes me wish I hadn't sold all my early hemi stuff to Garlits!
Pat

fstfish66!!! What great pictures! Those slicks will need a lot of botox treatment to get those wrinkles out! Beautiful car!
Pat

Wow! I was trying for one of those when I started on my "waggin" could ya'll imagine that thing in my garage? It'd be a two door real quick!!!!!I'll find one someday..........
Sorry, not mine but I don´t think that I´ve ever seen a -62 wagon
The ad says its a Valiant but it looks as a Lancer to me.
School me, anyone.
This one is for sale here in Sweden.
Cool car, would love to have it my garage.

EX000254new waggin.JPG

small striped waggin.JPG

I sold this about 5 yrs. ago. I'm thinking of getting another.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I'll say moparlee, I am in awe of how nice some of the cars are and I love that there are as many variations as there are owners which says how our hobby has grown.

65vart, I am sad to hear that you may be selling your car. I hope that it is because of plans and not the unplanned.

Considering selling this as of this weekend........saw a 72 Duster I like
Say it isn,t so Vart,got any pics, of the 72?My 66 Dart,s motor is out this weekend and time for some enginebay cleanup before the 360 goes in.Pics. soon under early A-bodies forum.

mopar lee,,,that blue valaint is a dam nice road worthy car,,i love it man,,

and the 4 door waggon converted to a 2 door,,is out standing,would love to see pics on that CUT,CHOP.REBUILD

mopar lee,,,that blue valaint is a dam nice road worthy car,,i love it man,,

and the 4 door waggon converted to a 2 door,,is out standing,would love to see pics on that CUT,CHOP.REBUILD

Thanks, the 2 door wagon is cool.

I like that "Sleeper" valiant, sure is hard to tell it has any alterations! LOL!! You crack me up fstfish, that is a very impressive post car, I would love to go for a ride in that and yours too fastfish.

I like that "Sleeper" valiant, sure is hard to tell it has any alterations! LOL!! You crack me up fstfish, that is a very impressive post car, I would love to go for a ride in that and yours too fastfish.

any time,,,i have a passenger seat,,,,

-
Back