What Features Do You Want To See on Future Cars?

-
I would like to see less Features. I don't need a 900 way adjustable heated seat or all that other BS. Just want a car to get to where I am going!!! Be nice if they were not all loaded down with options that put an eco box in the 20K range.

My friend got a newer Jetta for his daughter to drive in college. There is no auto transmission dipstick or filler tube! To check or refill the fluid, you have to put the car up on an alignment lift so it's perfectly level. Wow.

My friend got a newer Jetta for his daughter to drive in college. There is no auto transmission dipstick or filler tube! To check or refill the fluid, you have to put the car up on an alignment lift so it's perfectly level. Wow.

There are few if any cars nowadays that have transmission dipsticks, including Chrysler. Fords you squeeze the fluid up into the pan until it overflows out the overflow tube. GM you take a fill bolt out and stick your finger in to feel for fluid. Chrysler wants you to buy a dipstick, check the fluid, and discard the dipstick.

I just pulled the cab off a 41 Ford COE... I wonder how many of today's cars will be around in 71 years? How many of the windows, door locks, etc will still work? hmmm my 69 Barracuda is the newest car in my name. (my wife has a 93 Geo Metro in her name though)

15% Cars that drive themselves = These people should just take the bus, I'll bet they are 90% of the distracted drivers out there

27% Hydrogen-powered cars = These people should also take the bus

4% Web-connected cars = more disracted drivers

11% Flying cars = These people should just stay in their parents basement playing video games and watching sci-fi flix

23% None of the above; give me more muscle cars! = AGREED!

20% Something else = agreed

Why cant they just build stripped down cars with big powerful engines and heavy duty drivetrains like they use to?

Why cant they just build stripped down cars with big powerful engines and heavy duty drivetrains like they use to?

Mustang GT 412 HP 390 ft/lb, 3600lbs. 12.8 sec @ 110.8 mph Yep, the real deal, and that's just the plain vanilla GT. The Boss 302 and GT 500s are even better...

Chrome STEEL bumpers. Thicker glass so a 3 foot tree branch doesn't fly through the windscreen and kill the driver like what happen last week some where in the USA.

Roll bars instead of air bags but then how does the car get disable after a impact ? Air bags prevent the cars from being used as a weapon over and over. Why we got air bags, IMO

Cell phone jammers so people can't talk and drive.

Blood alcohol readers in every car to prevent drunk driving.

Thats all

I love the fact that muscle cars are making a comeback have to say though i was let down when the charger cam back i mean a four door charger really big turn off for me very happy with the challenger pretty much stayed true to the original dont really like the fancy features i could do with out the touch screen audio set up and i hear there bringing back the dart from what i have seen of it so far im not really impressed if your ganna resurect the muscle cars plz stay true to the orignal designs

Features I want in a car;
engine,
transmission,
driveshaft,
axles,
wheels/tires,
brakes.
steering system,
windshield,
windshield cleaning system, (wipers/washers)
windshield defrosters,
lighting,
fuel storage with monitoring system,
doors,
seats with belts,
windshield defrosters,

luxurys to include;
cruse controll,
am/fm radio/cd player

That's about it!

NO COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!

-