What kind of critter dwelling is this ??

-
what do you guys think and how to get rid of whatever is in there ?

My guess would be a woodchuck. They are pesky little critters, you have a maze of tunnels. I bet if you look around you'll find several more of those holes around.

I just shoot them out the kitchen window when I see them in the back. :D

Examine the scat for bones and hair, if full of small bones and hair it could belong to a owl.

Consider a live trap. Jam it into the hole so there is no choice but to go in the trap. The hole looks freshly used because the dirt is crumbly and not packed down. Then you can relocate if you are feeling charitable. If you find other exit holes an appropriately sized log will reduce its options. Good luck.

By the looks of the mound, the critter was inside and dug down to get out of the shed? I would just shovel the **** back in the hole and then fill it up with the mound of dirt you have handy. Go outside the shed and look for the other opening, if you don't find it, that's all there is. You will may never have this problem again....

Back whatever runs next to the hole, drop piece of hose or downspout or whatever fits the exhaust pipe. Let the exhaust fill hole for an hour.
Fill hole and forget about it.

It honestly looks to be Groundhog/Woodchuck to me. They love to burrow like that to get in buildings and under concrete.

Question: how solid are the floors on the car you moved?

I pulled the steering column out of my dart, put it back in a couple weeks later, and a friend spotted a possum sitting on back of the seat, looking out the window, the next day. He was living under the back seat.

And when moved my valiant, it had a rather large collection of snake skins in the trunk. He may still be in there!

I pulled the steering column out of my dart, put it back in a couple weeks later, and a friend spotted a possum sitting on back of the seat, looking out the window, the next day. He was living under the back seat.

And when moved my valiant, it had a rather large collection of snake skins in the trunk. He may still be in there!

Very solid, nothing in the car, already checked

And I worry about mice.................................

And I worry about mice.................................

Throw some bounce fabric softener strips in the car in the trunk under the hood around inside the garage mice don't like them neither do other animals for whatever reason.

learned something that I didn't know about owls

-
Back