What's on your Mopar bucket list?

-
Fixing what I already have. I have every dream car I ever wanted but now I have to fix them :)

A few nice ones on Ebay right now.

Only one '68 RR hardtop 4spd on eBay right now (burgundy with white top) and it's one that's been listed many times over the past year for the simple reason it's overpriced at $49k.

You know we all hear about the guy that has had his old mop for like ,,ever.
Well, this was mine back in 1976. Thru the years it was parted out to no more than a shell.It move around this friend had it for awhile, then another,then the son of another. It was a 'someday car". You know "Some day I'm gonna put that thing back together". Well 2 years ago my high school friend for over 40 years and my brother suprised me with my old wreck. They did all the body work and paint,installed the glass and told me to finish the car.So far it's been sitting in the trailer.I got a parts car(I actually had it before they did this) and have been gathering parts to complete it.Yeah, it sure has been a "Bucket List" project. Like you Mike I ain't gettin' any younger !!!

View attachment 1715101873

View attachment 1715101874

View attachment 1715101875

View attachment 1715101876
What an,awesome gesture, of family and friendship.

Sell off what mopar stuff I have -- I know give me hell but needed a change in life and now into bowtie pickups

One of the last two on a so-called bucket list would be something like this, 81-83 Imperial, other would be a 57-59 Dodge 2-door coupe

1981ChryslerImperialProStreet.jpg

Well, I have a 66, a 67, a 72, a 73 and an 80.

Looks like I still need a 64, a 65, a 68, a 69, a 70, and a 71.

Seriously though, a 64 Polara or Fury, a 65 Barracuda, a 68 Barracuda FB, a 69 Super Bee, a 70 RR and a 71 340 Duster would round out my collection very nicely, maybe a 78 LRE and a 79 Magnum cop motor T top car.

...OK 77 Charger Daytona. Maybe a 74 RR/GXT, What from 75/76.....?

Got a few:

57 300C
60 300F
70 Cuda AAR
71 Charger R/T or Plymouth GTX
71 300 4 door HT (in memory of my dad).
76/77 New Yorker Brougham

67 GTX, Triple black with a Hemi and a 4 speed.
68 Fastback Cuda, Red with a black 6 pack hood and centerline auto Drag skinny wides. 440/727/ D60.
74 Duster, 408 tunnel ram, 4 speed D60. Painted satin black with a blue interior.

Yes I think about cars alot!

Cley

Nope, but you might be? 4 of the 5 listings above are for RM21 RR's. RM21 is a 'post RR' while RM23 is a 'hardtop' RR. You're 20% right but 80% wrong.

Your last link is a RM23 RR 4spd that didn't appear when I searched last night for 1968 Plymouth Road Runner and still doesn't show up when I search now. However, the posting has been up for a while (August 20). It's a late build '68 yet the description doesn't say if it's a numbers matching engine so it's probably not. The under coating on the bottom could also be hiding stuff. For $36k it's a little over priced which is why it hasn't sold yet. Great color though!

Nope, but you might be? 4 of the 5 listings above are for RM21 RR's. RM21 is a 'post RR' while RM23 is a 'hardtop' RR. You're 20% right but 80% wrong.

Your last link is a RM23 RR 4spd that didn't appear when I searched last night for 1968 Plymouth Road Runner and still doesn't show up when I search now. However, the posting has been up for a while (August 20). It's a late build '68 yet the description doesn't say if it's a numbers matching engine so it's probably not. The under coating on the bottom could also be hiding stuff. For $36k it's a little over priced which is why it hasn't sold yet. Great color though!

They are 4 speed road runners man.

I just want to get the 8.25 locker with disc brakes acquired and ready for next spring.
It was a bucket list item for this last summer but never got it done because body and paint were the priorities.
Trying to get big jobs done on a daily drivers sucks.:D

I'll put a Mirada on my list, again with t tops., and a red/white/blue Cordoba body 300, and why not go for a "boat tail" Diplomat in 2 tone navy/tan or burgundy/tan.

I also for got a 63 Fury, maybe in convertible (although I almost hate not to get any of those super cool roof lines).

...and a 57 something with fins and a 2- 4 bbl 318 poly.

...and a "Street Van"...and a Macho Power Wagon...and a Warlock.

...and a first year Ramcharger/Trail Duster with the fully removable top.

...and a 30's or 40's woodie.

...and a 38-ish Plymouth with the square headlights.

...and a "hump back" 30's panel van.

Got a few:

57 300C
60 300F
70 Cuda AAR
71 Charger R/T or Plymouth GTX
71 300 4 door HT (in memory of my dad).
76/77 New Yorker Brougham

You can add a Ramcharger to my list. Forgot about that one. What the hey, a Mirada CMX with T-Tops would be awesome too.

At the top of my list is meeting two of my favorite Mopar people in person.

Which, if done just right may include another long distance Mopar road trip. :)

I have owned bout all of them over the decades, BUT always wanted a 57-9 dodge. few years back came lose to pulling the trigger on a 49 Ponyac, complete and strait for $1000. just could n ot do it!!! GM ya know

I still looking for an early 340 or 360 block so I can put the 416 internals in it. According to the time slips I got from the car it was in, it was 2800 lbs & went 9.40s. My car is 2500 lbs with me in it, so on paper I should be in the low 9s. I've been patient, but I really want to get it built & in the car this winter so I can go play next spring.

I can probably fix your need for a 340 block. But I am on the East Coast so shipping ain't gonna feel good....
PM if there is an interest.

JW

-
Back