Why do people act like *** klowns on the road.

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
So today I'm on I-25 north bound towards Colorado Springs, Co. I'm in the slow lane doing 75 on cruise control and everyone is passing me and I don't care. So I come up on a semi in the slow lane going way slower than me, so I step on it and increase my speed to 85 and get in the fast lane to pass him. Out of nowhere a Nissan with a kayak on the top is on my *** and I'm flooring it but my little car takes a minute to get going any speed over the 85 im already at.

The dude can't wait till I pass the semi so he goes into the slow lane, passes me, flips me off and cuts me off getting back into the fast lane. By now I'm going 90 and he's passing me like I'm standing still and the limit out there is 75.

So instant karma strikes and he's going over way over 90 about 15 car lengths ahead and his kayak comes loose and flies off the vehicle into the median.

So I see him way ahead because once I passed the semi, I dropped it back down to 75, I see him from a distance take the next exit.

I feel like I should laugh at him for being an asshole, but I decide to take the exit and I pulled up next to him and he was out of his vehicle inspecting any damage and realizing his kayak is gone. I asked him if he needed any help locating the kayak because I took note where it went.

He was nice and politely declined any help.
Would it have been so hard to be nice from the beginning and just slowed down for a few seconds to let everyone get passed the semi and settle in.....damn

People in cars act completely differently to when they are out of their cars, as you found out. They think they are invincible, king of the road.
They stop and let you by if walking in the store or the street, but the same person will cut you up or refuse to let you in when they are driving in the carpark or out on the road. It's bizarre.
Then when they get in a road rage situation they quickly remember that they are normal human beings and often get the **** kicked out of them.

He got what he deserved. I would have flipped him off as I rode by.

So instant karma strikes and his kayak comes loose and flies off the vehicle into the median.
1 laugh 3.jpg

1 laugh.jpg

ha ha 2.jpg

i was driving to pick up my kid the other day from taekwondo
it just so happens i need to turn left in a few miles, so im hanging in the left lane doing about 50 in a 45

now, im in my truck which isnt a slough, but it is a truck, it just doest inspire speeding (you guy are car guys and galls, you know what i mean by that, dont you? some care you just speed in without trying)

when i come to a traffic light there is a ford superdookie in the right lane, with a trailer with an f150 with a plow on it

he musta not liked having a dodge next to him because when it turned green, he let into it and i could tell by the sound his powerstroke wasnt stock and his exhaust was...lets just say free flowing

i didnt think nothing of it, but now i am "on notice"
so when we get a red light again and it is the two of us on the line again im not taking any chances
it turned green and we both floored it and wouldnt you know? the truck without a trailer jumped way ahead

so i check my rear view mirror and all i see is a huge cloud of black smoke and a lil xfinity who was trying to get through it

that guy was pissed as all get up at the both of us
truth be told, he might have been able to pass us by based on speed but im sure he was flying blind in that coalcloud

im sure that guy thought we were being A holes

Kitty and I were coming back from Milledgeville about 30 miles away from where we live. We were in Vixen. We were on highway 49 in Jones county. I was going about 65......ten miles over the speed limit. A little bullshitter truck was on my bumper. This road has some pretty dangerous spots in it. Hills WITH curves and a lot of it is double yellow lines. Not that anyone knows what that means anymore. Anyway, we were approaching the bridge over Commissioner's Creek, which is double yellowed about 1/4 mile before, over the bridge and after. The truck blasted around us and over the bridge. Jones county deputy was sitting just the other side of the bridge. Busted his ***. We blew the horn and waved as we went by. Even knew the deputy. LOL

Last edited:
Kitty and I were coming back from Milledgeville about 30 miles away from where we live. We were in Vixen. We were on highway 49 in Jones county. I was going about 65......ten miles over the speed limit. A little bullshitter truck was on my bumper. This road has some pretty dangerous spots in it. Hills WITH curves and a lot of it is double yellow lines. Not that anyone knows what that means anymore. Anyway, we were approaching the bridge over Commissioner's Creek, which is double yellowed about 1/4 before, over the bridge and after. The truck blasted around us and over the bridge. Jones county deputy was sitting just the other side of the bridge. Busted his ***. We blew the horn and waved as we went by. Even knew the deputy. LOL
Love it!!!! :rofl:

Why do people act like *** klowns on the road?​

It's because they have the same mentality as thinking they can hide behind their keyboard and won't have to suffer any of the consequences.....

:soapbox:

The part that sucks is that you can't put other drivers on the road on "IGNORE"..... :lol:

I always pass a semi or anything going slow, then get back over to the right. But, of course I'd also let you in so you would not have to brake and go down to 55 mph. He was flipping himself the bird because he is an arrogant self absorbed idiot. Don't let it bother you. You should drive around Charlotte, NC. with the NASCAR wanabes weaving in and out and cutting people off. I take the beltway around Charlotte, NC now, to avoid them. Don't even think about all the truely stupid drivers in the DC, Baltimore area.

Last edited:
They drive a lot faster in West Texas I admit but her in S E Texas I can be doing 85 in a 55 rural blacktop and every friggin day there will be someone riding my ***...every single day. If the road has a wide enough shoulder, we pull over on that and let them by. At least we don't get roadradged on out here in the sticks...at least NOT yet!

Kind of funny, he had to recognize your car that he just flipped off a few miles back when you stopped and offered him help.

Justice Served

☆☆☆☆☆

My wife and I watch a lot of YouTube videos on road rage and idiot drivers. I have traveled all over North America and it is a constant problem with the useless ******* drivers no matter where you go. Someone is always in a big ******* hurry to get wherever it is they're going and they don't give a **** about anyone else.
I'm sure not sorry that I no longer have to deal with it as much as I once did as I am not doing long distance driving anymore, but even in my area there are plenty of dumb fucks on the roads.
My wife is very happy that I no longer have to be on the road, she is always saying that she could never do my job, she'd just run every asshole over and keep right on going.
:lol:

I drive the NJTP often and the unsafe manner in the way some people drive never ceases to amaze me and thats to say nothing of the drivers we see texting. The speed limit is 65 and I usually keep it at under 75, yet I have drivers passing me like im standing still. Some years ago a kid was driving recklessly and a few minutes later traffic slowed way down. He had clipped a family in a mini van and put that vehicle into the divider, his car had the front end totalled
Luckily nobody was seriously injured
I was cutoff by a driver a few weeks back, I was in the middle lane to pass a slower moving vehicle. I wasnt doing much more than 65 when a car came up fast on the left lane and cut me off to pass the car in front of him
I was driving a almost new small SUV that handles well but at 65 when you serve to avoid a collision it can real dicey fast, its unnerving and you'd have better have two hands on the wheel
Stay safe out there please

So today I'm on I-25 north bound towards Colorado Springs, Co. I'm in the slow lane doing 75 on cruise control and everyone is passing me and I don't care. So I come up on a semi in the slow lane going way slower than me, so I step on it and increase my speed to 85 and get in the fast lane to pass him. Out of nowhere a Nissan with a kayak on the top is on my *** and I'm flooring it but my little car takes a minute to get going any speed over the 85 im already at.

The dude can't wait till I pass the semi so he goes into the slow lane, passes me, flips me off and cuts me off getting back into the fast lane. By now I'm going 90 and he's passing me like I'm standing still and the limit out there is 75.

So instant karma strikes and he's going over way over 90 about 15 car lengths ahead and his kayak comes loose and flies off the vehicle into the median.

So I see him way ahead because once I passed the semi, I dropped it back down to 75, I see him from a distance take the next exit.

I feel like I should laugh at him for being an asshole, but I decide to take the exit and I pulled up next to him and he was out of his vehicle inspecting any damage and realizing his kayak is gone. I asked him if he needed any help locating the kayak because I took note where it went.

He was nice and politely declined any help.
Would it have been so hard to be nice from the beginning and just slowed down for a few seconds to let everyone get passed the semi and settle in.....damn
SMH, what an AssHat/ Clown Show. Could have killed someone....

Kitty and I were coming back from Milledgeville about 30 miles away from where we live. We were in Vixen. We were on highway 49 in Jones county. I was going about 65......ten miles over the speed limit. A little bullshitter truck was on my bumper. This road has some pretty dangerous spots in it. Hills WITH curves and a lot of it is double yellow lines. Not that anyone knows what that means anymore. Anyway, we were approaching the bridge over Commissioner's Creek, which is double yellowed about 1/4 before, over the bridge and after. The truck blasted around us and over the bridge. Jones county deputy was sitting just the other side of the bridge. Busted his ***. We blew the horn and waved as we went by. Even knew the deputy. LOL
Curves and Hills, You BETTER Know the road. HENCE THE MARKINGS......BUT Rolling by people when they are allready on said road? That's just a blatant disregard for people....

Two words for Y'all
TAMPA BAY! The worst traffic I've ever seen in my life AND the worst drivers I've ever seen in my life!!!!!! Its gotten worse and way worse lately, there's people here (you don't even have to have credit, if you're from another country, they'll give you a truck on payments) you get your driver's license (I guess out of a Cracker Jack box?) At least once a week, sometimes twice a week, Sometimes DAILY, (Depending on where you are at, put it this way I-4 and 275 is known as Malfunction Junction, the Bridge to St Pete? The Frankenstein! I have been here since 89 and they have been called that) I even went into the bay, off the Frankenstein, and have to brake, swerve, and Dodge to avoid people all the time! And this is in a truck! I don't even know if I'd ride a motorcycle, in the city of Tampa, During certain hours of the day, these days, much less the growing suburbs around them that have become their own sprawling crazy communities filled with.... I don't even know what's wrong with these people, LaLa Land. Not all of em..... But Dammit Man

Last edited:
Because Covid made some people crazy
And the current, well, you know....let's just say "financial issues" people are having. I'm seeing Alot of stressed out looking people, and more homeless than Ever. I mean the Bay Area (being several big cities) you're bound to see a few homeless people, here and there, but it's just getting worse, and worse, I'm seeing them in places I've never seen. Sad Really

Two words for Y'all
TAMPA BAY! The worst traffic I've ever seen in my life AND the worst drivers I've ever seen in my life!!!!!! Its gotten worse and way worse lately, there's people here (you don't even have to have credit, if you're from another country, they'll give you a truck on payments) you get your driver's license (I guess out of a Cracker Jack box?) At least once a week, sometimes twice a week, Sometimes DAILY, (Depending on where you are at, put it this way I-4 and 275 is known as Malfunction Junction, the Bridge to St Pete? The Frankenstein! I have been here since 89 and they have been called that) I even went into the bay, off the Frankenstein, and have to brake, swerve, and Dodge to avoid people all the time! And this is in a truck! I don't even know if I'd ride a motorcycle, in the city of Tampa, During certain hours of the day, these days, much less the growing suburbs around them that have become their own sprawling crazy communities filled with.... I don't even know what's wrong with these people, LaLa Land. Not all of em..... But Dammit Man
A little story from a friend I've known a long time. They have deep roots in middle Georgia, like my family, although they are from south of here in the Byron area. Vic's (my friend) great grandfather was an insurance salesman back in the horse and buddy days. To tell you how BAD the traffic was......and still is in the Macon area, his great grandfather's insurance company would NOT cover anyone that went to Macon and if he found out any of his customers ever went to Macon, he cancelled them. LOL Macon is a total cesspool for stupid drivers.

A little story from a friend I've known a long time. They have deep in middle Georgia, like my family, although they are from south of here in the Byron area. Vic's (my friend) great grandfather was an insurance salesman back in the horse and buddy days. To tell you how BAD the traffic was......and still is in the Macon area, his great grandfather's insurance company would NOT cover anyone that went to Macon and if he found out any of his customers ever went to Macon, he cancelled them. LOL Macon is a total cesspool for stupid drivers.
Now that's Classic!

They do it because they can and the legal system basically scoffs at them on court day. Until something changes in regards to that mentality in the USA, it will only get worse....

Now the ones who want to play with Commercial vehicles, go ahead and keep trying. Basically a rig is 80,000lbs of solid Missle and we all know what happens once a driver has no options wheelin' one. That one just makes me shake my head....

But for most people acting a fool' driving, it's not worth me turning my life upside down to prove a point. But if someone does, I ain't mad. Just remember that in the end asinine drivers are not worth you ruining what you have going for you in life....

JW

-
Back