World Cup Hockey..

-

stroked340

Reaction score
Canada going to wrap up the championship tonight??..man they are stacked how about that first line..Bergeron Marchand Crosby..U.S.A. didn't win a damn game:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Canada going to wrap up the championship tonight??..man they are stacked how about that first line..Bergeron Marchand Crosby..U.S.A. didn't win a damn game:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stacked? We are missing Seguin, Keith, Benn. And guys like Subban and Brodie didn't even get the call? Not to mention whoever else I am forgetting. Could make two Canada teams but they would just end up facing each other in the end!

But Europe did give us a couple good games. Some real fight in those guys. I am glad. Didn't want the last two games to be pushovers.

The American team was a decent line up no doubt, but, the coach?
The biggest problem is getting all the talent working like they have been together for a long time.

Agreed Rob, Tortellini is a joke of a coach...tick tock goes the Columbus clock.
Carey Price is something like 16-0 in international play since 2008...incredible

I got a load of Tort due to the wife being a die hard Rangers fan. What a load!

Hockey for me, well, I'd rather play than watch. Not a spectator fan. Not really a Hockey fan. But it is something to do with her during the winter since there's snow in the ground and I'm not running the cars.

Love seeing that Canadian heart kick in !!! Hockey is something we can actually say that we are the Worlds best at !!!

Ya baby..and the Bruins did all the scoring what a tip on that Bergeron goal..and Marchand with the game winner:D:D

We are a nation that cares n shares Rob. We develop the best from all over the world, just cant compete with Yankee $$.

Agreed. I think I only (semi) met one Canadian I did not like.

Not to push a button, but this comment always does, since every Canadian pushes the issue and said button of there overwhelming "superior talent" up our U.S. *** with pride, there seams to be a slight lack it of to play for a Canadian team to be the best, just chase the buck instead.
Pride for cash.

Now only if a Canadian team could win a Stanley Cup.....
It used to be that almost only Canadian teams won the cup...except for Chicago, Detroit and Boston. It was for a while it seemed to be everybody was chasing the Montreal Canadians...how things change. It seems now that there are too few real good players and too many teams.

-
Back