Would you hold her purse?

-
So may time couples don't understand its a two way street. Sound like I'm not the only lucky one.
If you marry the right one there is nothing like it. If you marry the wrong one there is nothing like that either.
Very true, I know this for a fact. got the best one now !

When she stopped letting me play with those, I said that's it open you're own damn doors.
Look I said, we are not equals! Forget that chit! I am waaay smarter, waaaay stronger, waaay faster,taller,broader, and waaaay better looking.Plus, I don't have to sit down to pee! The only thing you had going for you was what I wanted. No nooky, carry your own damn purse.
Well,That's what I wanted to say.
Then I remembered our wedding day, and the promises I made.
Chit
A man is nothing if he doesn't keep his promises.
Let your yes be yes, and your no be no, and if you say "I Do", then you are Done!
lol.
Yeah I carry the damn purse.
We are coming up on 40 years in about 3 weeks.
I kiss her at least 3 times a day, and hug her tight. Girls need that kindof thing.
As for me I got a dog who likes to lick me.

I will hold her purse but also with that said there is a man way to hold it. I wont sling it on my shoulder or around my neck, or carry it for long distance... I do still have my man card.. LOL even though she holds it once in awhile

Why wouldn't I hold her purse?
She holds mine.

Sure, I'll hold her purse for her and also comment on other guys doing the same for their girls that they have a nice purse.
One guy that stood out was the one that said "OH, thank you it has this pocket and a zipper pouch over here and..."

Sure, I'll hold her purse for her and also comment on other guys doing the same for their girls that they have a nice purse.
One guy that stood out was the one that said "OH, thank you it has this pocket and a zipper pouch over here and..."
Now that's funny.

She's my wife, I'll carry her AND her purse if need be
Hell yeah I would. I'd wipe her *** if that becomes necessary one day. My Wife is the best woman that I have ever known. She supports my interests and never complains about whatever money I spend on the cars.
IF you ever have to buy hemorroid cream, buy a small box of tampons at the same time. This makes you look like a great guy and hides the embarrassment of buying asscream.

She won't let me because I take the paisley manbag and get all flamboyant and start attracting LOTS of attention in the middle of the ladies dept. Grabbing clothes off racks talking about preciousss and sssuper! But if she needed yes I would. I spent 2 months last year with cast on both arms, fingers to elbows, and the poor girl bathed me and handled my paperwork in the bathroom for me. Next month is year 4 for us.

Last edited:
My question is why wouldn't you?
It's the least you could do for her!
I suppose some people weren't taught manners.
I will do anything for her and she would do anything for me.
If people think that holding her purse is wimpy, then screw them.
They need to get a grip with reality.

Now if i could just get her to stop wearing my car t-shirts around the house, we'd have something............

Hold her purse? Sure I do. I don't like getting in there to find things though! LOL

Sure, why not? After 35+ years of marriage together and nearly all of my 21 and 1/2 years in the USAF and our 4 kids... It seems to me that I've asked more of her than she of me.

-
Back