wow, check out this thread

-
Yeah, but they tend to own GM transportation modules. They don't understand a real car.

I couldn't get passed the first page...is it really worth burning my eyes out to read it???

Or should I just assume the worst in it all?

Wow!!! Brake fluid in the engine oil (2qrts of it) and he didn't even realize what it was when he was pouring it in. GM's do cause brain damage I was starting to get a headache on the 1st page and was afraid if I went any farther I might catch wath ever those guy's have, I had to leave that site

i thought it was funny that after he put brake fluid in it and didnt know lol he make a concious choice to clean it out with brake cleaner lol lol

well that was uh...... special, i really liked the part when he cleaned out his motor with brake cleaner and mixed his oil with brake fluid, that was something special for sure

since when does brake fluid and oil come in a similar container?
thats almost as good as the guy that poured sand down his intake trying to port and polish his throttle body

Ehhhhh, they actually do here....EXCEPT THE WORDS ARE DIFFERENT!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha

Sounds like another recipient for the Darwin awards...

did any of you get to page 9 where his headgasket went so he wants to put stopleak in it and RTV it. I seriously cannot stop laughing at this kid

Best thing he could have done was sell it, too bad he bought another car though. He's the reason they still make bicycles.

That is seriously funny! When I finally stopped laughing long enough to read the Audi thread, I was done. My stomach is still hurting.

I saw that 2 days ago, I wasted 4 hours digging through it, waiting for the punchline. There wasn't one... but, I did have to make several trips to the bathroom, before there was an accident...

-
Back