Wow!!! Hiroshima 64 years later. NOW WITH PICS :)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
HIROSHIMA 64 YEARS LATER

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Nagasaki were destroyed in August 1945 after explosion of atomic bombs.
However we know little about the progress made by the people of that land during the past 64 years.

Here are some photos now.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Detroit now

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Who the hell won the war!

This was an email sent to me that I found interesting and thought I would share.

Give me a few minutes, I have to print screen, paste into paint, then edit. lol.

we got one of them houses in clevland lots of bodys dug up. thats just sick. arn,t we usa the ones that fixed japan als

Yes we are demon.Those pictures you are looking at are the pics of bleeding heart Americans at work. Send it over seas cause i guess we dont need any here. You can bet grandma and grandpa have told the kids and grand kids of the ruthless Americans and have instilled much hatred in their hearts but were selling this whole nation to them one dollar at a time. Seems like i was told that during the surrender on the deck of a carrier the emporer said the next time they would take America from within. Japan, China, and now the middle east. Locked and loaded.
Small Block

Our government has hung us out to dry since that war, get ready for third world status, we'll be getting aid from them pretty soon as we go under.

We are the best thing to happen to other country's. The already rich from oil Middle East will be next.

Now that is pretty cool! I have always thought Japan is a cool country. Want to see it one day.

Good point on the radiation.It must have returned to safe levels after a few years...?

Here is a cool little fact about radiation. It can't turn corners! I know it sounds weird, but down at the power plant that a relative works at, all of the rooms have a turn before you go in or leave. (It isn't a nuclear plant now. It was the worlds first nuclear to coal fired power-station conversion.) Walls have 6 inches of Lead too.

shouldnt the land be filled with too much radiation from the bomb for people to be able to live there?

No, it was a bomb not a meltdown and the radiation characteristics differ greatly between the two.

Now Chernobyl is a different story.
Women now outnumber men two-to -one because of men lost in world wars, and the cleanup at Chernobyl.

The radiation levels at Cheyrnobyl are 600 times greater than normal.

You can bet grandma and grandpa have told the kids and grand kids of the ruthless Americans and have instilled much hatred in their hearts but were selling this whole nation to them one dollar at a time. Seems like i was told that during the surrender on the deck of a carrier the emporer said the next time they would take America from within.
Small Block

I don't agree here. I have two good friends from college that are Japanese. I visited Tokyo also in 2006. They actually love America. Everywhere I went all I heard was American music and many American related things. The people were very nice to us. Always willing to help if they could speak English. It was a great place. I'd go back anytime. I never once felt like I was not welcome.
What can you say, they got their **** together, we on the other hand are going strait down the shitter.

I think the Japanese pretty much keep to themselves, and more power to them for that.
Islam, and liberals are our greatest threat.

I don't agree here. I have two good friends from college that are Japanese. I visited Tokyo also in 2006. They actually love America. Everywhere I went all I heard was American music and many American related things. The people were very nice to us. Always willing to help if they could speak English. It was a great place. I'd go back anytime. I never once felt like I was not welcome.
What can you say, they got their **** together, we on the other hand are going strait down the shitter.

Hey Mike, are you talking about Takorou? (I know I spelled it wrong) I had thrown a Halloween party awhile back and I remember when he and his friend came over with you, I can't remember her name. They were so nice and polite, they had fun at the party!

Ya know, All I saw were some VERY good night shots, and some fairly cool, if decrepit, domestic architecture.

I didn't see all the political rhetoric that some people don't seem to be able to contain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back