Wow...really?????

-
50K? and it's probably not even an original 340 car going by the standard gauge cluster...guy must be smoking his underwear.
Someone should email him and tell him it's way too cheap as they sell for twice that at Barrett-Jackson...

Incredible tidbits of auto tech-talk, damn near right out of Top Gear

"upgraded with nearly every Mopar modification, excluding a super-charger"

"unbelievably powerful and loud"

"previous owner used this car for a few drag races and won!"

"original leather seats"

"a RPM gauge"

Note to seller:

Remove all text except "for sale", "reasonable offer"

why do i get the feeling that this guy had his wife place the ad while barrett jackson was on in the background? it is a beautiful car and if they get that much, then they just won the lottery.

he apparently was offered more at one point. but then again, someone told me my car was probably work 20k, when its not even close to original and has paint bubbled and pealed from gas leaking out the gas cap lol.

I like the line about "a must have for any musclecar enthusiast"...Really???...in that case he should have had a line up outside his door before he even posted his ad...

He should get ahold of the guy that offered him more for it and sell it to him.

Wow,the last idiot to ask crazy amounts on craigslist was a woman selling a 4 dr dart. She wanted OVER $10 grand..

and I quote from the add
"I have recieved higher offers for this car in the past"
yea I bet they were high! just what were you all smoking?

Aren't those "original leather seats" from a Satellite or something?

"Well, yeah.........they're original, just not original to this car!"

super-charger? Is it just me or is there no super-charger on that motor? It could not be that the guy is on crack and does not know any thing about his car. Na that cant be.

Remove all text except "for sale", "reasonable offer"

No doubt!

why do i get the feeling that this guy had his wife place the ad while barrett jackson was on in the background? it is a beautiful car and if they get that much, then they just won the lottery.

Then again, theres allways the guy that invests this kind of cash (Asking price of this car) into a car and expects that much plus profit back on it.

I don't think id classify this as a barrett jackson syndrome case. It just sounds like this guy doesn't know anything about cars. If you don't know anything about cars it also makes it hard to figure a value out. The barrett jackson morons know at least a bit about the cars.

Great looking car, I REALLY like the color and the cragars.
But come on, someone should tell this guy to please stop warming his car up with the garage door shut!

Puff puff pass!! Must be some good ****. Hell guess I need to sell my vert for 25.000
because it's blue w a white top and a real 273 from the factory !!!! LMAO!!!!

Could you please let me know if it sales? I'd like to advertise mine for sale there also, for around the same price, and I'll deliver from Canada.

-
Back