WTF!!! $3.45 gallon for low test?!

-
Don't complain guys... I got it for $3.77 in Erie last night and did the conversion to see where we pay in Canada.

When we left it was 1.32/Liter... That's the highest its been for a while at home. That's right about $4.99 a gallon for you guys.

The $3.77 I paid converts back to about .99 cents a Liter.... We haven't had. 99 cent gas at home for probably 10 years...

Just some perspective.

i dont even care anymore....i feel squawking about it will do nothing...whats the point? all is lost...

The diesel going up is hurting me on the big truck. When it takes $300 to fill it I cry.
I'm feeling your pain buddy diesel is 3.79 hear and I'm burning 120 gal a day (454.80 bucks)I'm trying to decide what to do for a living things are very tight hear:banghead: ..............Artie

When the U.S. purchased Alaska its purpose was to use it for its natural resources. I clearly understand not to rape the land, but to use it for the oil and other minerals. Since its purchase the green weenies have stopped this from happening along with other land in the lower 48. The only land they can't stop it from is private property. Remember what the KING said when he was running for election last time and I quote "oil,gas, and electricity will unexpectedly rise." It is time for us to go back to the way it should be SELF SUFFICIENT!

-
Back