WTF!!! $3.45 gallon for low test?!

-

AHamilton

Reaction score
Dang, I filled up 2 weeks ago at $3.18 a gallon. What happened?! Guess it's a plot by the oil companies to make us love the $3.00 a gallon prices. Just a rant.

Just got gas yesterday @ $3.99 gal. WTF is right!

I paid 3.89 for hi test yesterday. I'm glad I don't have far to go. I feel for you guy=s & gals that do.

3.80-4.00 for 87 in Huntington beach,ca. I will trade you prices.

3.59 here in the ,midwest, gone up 20 cents in the last 2 weeks, getting old real quick

Here in Deeeeetroit, it only went up 50 cents a gallon in 8 days. It should drop a bit soon (they probably think it was awesome that they got it down from 3.99 to 3.95). Fortunately, my DD 2012 Chevy Cruze LT is averaging about 37mpg, and I had filled up the Duster right before it went up.

Down to 4.19 from 4.41, 2 days ago. I think big oil needs more tax breaks

Down to 4.19 from 4.41, 2 days ago. I think big oil needs more tax breaks

I think "Big Oil" should be allowed to drill more wells. Perforate Alaska! More refineries, more nuclear plants, more energy period. But "wait a minute," let's all go Green.

Yeah lets drive 55 mph for 25 years to save fuel and then sell gas hog suv's and let them go 70 mph

I can't help to think history will someday repeat itself. Once everybody has least one 55 mpg car, then fuel prices will nose dive back down

-
Back