you aint gona believe this

-

440superduster

Reaction score
well on DEC 28 my soon to be exwife wanted to start a fight with me so I had her let me out of the car so I could walk home from church . Along the way one of the Deacons of the church sicked me up and took me home see stoped somewhere and I got home first . When she arived she went into the garage and got a big screwdriver and pried the storm door open and comminced aruging again.

after I tried to hold a reasonable conversion with her and asked her to step behind the car so we could talk she backed up and hit me not once but twice at wich time I walked up and put the car in park and got bit .

after I got free she called 911 and had the police sent to the house .

and I got arrested for domistic assult , I now have three court cases against me a DVP, crimnal domistic assult and a diviorce.

Right now she has possion of my house my garage and car .

So keep me in your prayers that this works out for mine and my kids best instrest

Clint

Dude! Huge bummer!

Get a protection order right away to keep her away from you and don't even contact her in any way shape or form.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you.

Doesn't sound like a good situation. I hope and pray it all turns out ok for you.

My thoughts are with you brother. Sounds like a really bad situation. Hopefully everything will be alright for you and she will get what she deserves in the end.

Dude! Huge bummer!

Get a protection order right away to keep her away from you and don't even contact her in any way shape or form.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you.

I would have to second this 440superduster.

Hope and pray time will take it's course and things will change for the better.
Be smart and keep your cool, because it sounds like she can't.

Thank you Joe

sorry to hear that. maybe you can get help from the preacher to talk her into seeing a doctor , sound like she needs some meds to calm her down. did she leave marks, take pics,

More than likely they arrested you just because you are the man (the man always goes to jail) and they wanted to separate you two. If you was hurt any worse then she could went to jail also.

I feel for you.. I've not had any luck with women.. I just went through a divorce last year in November. I been through two now! I know I'm not a angel and don't everything perfect ... I'm human for crying out loud! But it seems all women are bi-polar or something.. especially when they get in their 50s. I was just joking around with a couple friends of mine about all women being bi-polar and no surprise everyone was standing around shaking there heads "Yeah I know."

Wow, was her name "Sheila, the Demon ***** from hell"? I think you married my X. It ended up she did all that to get everything because the a$$hole she was sleeping wih didn't work or have a pot to piss in.
One thing is that I can speak from experiance is that from where you are at now life will be really good and new and fun from now on. It may not feel like it now but it will.

sounds like she set you up, it sucks because its going to cost you a bunch of money for a good lawyer to tear her apart

What ever you do,keep your cool ecspeacially around your kids!Jail really sucks and the kids will need you most at this time.Hope things workout for the better.Good Luck!

If it's not too late, you might try selling some of YOUR possessions (cars, tools) to friends you can trust. I worked with a guy who sold a new Mustang to a friend for $5 so he could get it back after the divorce. Lawyers (and Judges) are probably pretty wise to that kind of thing though.

Always remember that the best one you ever met is just as screwed up as the worst one, but we love'em anyway.

Come here and blow your steam off at us.
We can take it.
I do hope you can patch it up.
Especially if children are involved.
Women are emotional and think in whole terms.
Everything is realated.
Men tend to compartmenalize thought.
Best I can come up with real quick.
Gotta get to work.
Hope that helps.
You both were at church, so there is a start.
Maybe get some objective person involved.

Sorry to here that. Good luck to you. Hope every thing turns out all right for you. That is just how the law works. She can hit you all she wants and they wont do anything to her. But all she has to do is say you hit her and even if she has no proufe at all. You go to jail.

Sound like its time for a new woman..Plenty good ones out there just hard to find them Jim

If she had gone to a lawyer, they would have told her to get a DV against you to get you out of the house... Without any witnesses, she could initiate a fight and they will take here word over yours... She could be an axe murderer and guess what, your going to jail... You may never get back in your house again... Been there, done that... I have always had a deep respect for the law, and was always law abiding and had 2 cousins married to police officers.... But, after being arrested 3 times and gone to court and found not guilty on multiple counts, had my guns taken away, I have no respect for the court system, lawyers, or cops, that treated me like a common criminal... I filed a DV against her and got it, and eventually got my guns back... The worst of it all was what she did to our kids... My daughter has not spoken to her mom in 10 years and my son now lives with me... I wish you luck...

Does she have a sister? Oh, yeah I'm married to her.

No Your Not I Am. Well For Know Anyway. She,s Out I Have The Kids And The Police Hauled Her *** Out The Door. Never Pressed Charges Though But I Think I Should Have. Been Pretty Quiet For Awhile But That Will Soon Change After I Send Some Lawyer Papers To Her. Hang In There It Will Get Better. Just Get A New And Better Model Like I Did. This One Even Likes Muscle Cars.

I'm going to use the new method I learned on here not to long ago.

You remember the old three F's... motto.. now it's..

If it Flys, Floats, or F--ks then you better off to rent it!

Man, get your Duster out of there, she will sell that car faster than you can say V8 just to piss you off. This happen to a guy I meet on cardomain. My prayers will be with you.
It's funny how relationships are. When you marry you think, yep, she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Then you wake up one morning some years later going, "WTF have I done." I'm going through that now.

good luck with your situation. im sure you'll get everything back. i would work on the car first tho!! thats just me! but in all reality gotta do everything right. itl all work out

-
Back