You know what kind of car guy I hate...

-
Actually I have bought and traded more parts on here than I can remember. I rarely sell parts on here because I rarely have parts to sell for one simple fact, I USE THEM!

As for our trade deal falling through...so what? Personally that deal has/had nothing to do with my feelings about you and I described my feelings in one of the last PM's to you (I can post it if you feel that it will help any). I was cautious of you before I ever talked to you and before you approached me about the carbs.

"His part, his price. No discussion is needed unless your buying it."

FORUM....A public meeting place for open discussion.

I can't stand those idiots who ride their friggin bikes in rush hour traffic in the middle of the freaking road with a line of cars behind them for a mile.

Happened to me once and the idiots refused to move over and kept looking back smiling with an evil grin so finally I got to a point on a gravel road where I had room to get around them so I dropped the van in low gear and punched it as I passed throwing gravel all over the place.

I never looked back and I hope the idiots both lost and eyeball and a few teeth.
I LIKE THAT.......

I know a guy who pretty much has about any thing any one would want or need. In fact, his stock is equal to or greater than Frank Mitchell's.
The difference is, he isn't out advertising any thing for sale. He's a serious collector and restores at least 1 car a year.
There is a small group of people who know what he has (including me) and has decided that because he has the part, he should sell it. He has been known to sell parts, but he wants serious coin for the part sold.
There is an even smaller group of people that he treats well (including me) and we understand that he does, because we don't wear him out.
And don't worry, he'll never be caught on a bike anywhere! :-D

There are a few parts whores on this board, no other posts besides the F/S section.

I have bought from a few members that are straight up, and will continue to make purchases from them, but all others I will be wary off.

Too many shady deals been going on lately, we need to tighten ranks and expell the **** peddlers. Its fine and dandy that the board is growing but at the same time we have too many "illeagal aliens" crossing our borders. Bring our way of life down.

I doubt if the ones I'm speaking of are reading this because they are busy posting For Sale ads.

There is alot of people like that here in GA. There is a friend of mines dad who is a mopar maniac, but if you ever need anything, he pretty much talks down to you like you are a know-nothing and asks out the wazoo prices on anything.
But theres alot of people here who hoard parts and wont let you get out of there without feeling like a powerwagon hit you for the price. There was a guy who had a slant-6 225E and was trying to say to me that it had a forged crank stock from the factory and he wanted 500$ for it and it looked like a giant rustball. He also had a ford flathead V8 which looked in very good condition but he wanted 4500$ for it.

There is another fellow in Georgia who owns the only factory triple black super bee. He is pretty fair on prices.

If I usually have parts that arent being used, I normally give them to someone who can use them for pretty cheap or free. Probably gonna be the case when I begin my build.

... ...hell get cudachick to recoat it i contacted her but i guess she dosen't want my business because of all the slander my previous threads have brought from a certain moderator...

Wow Bob, you're putting an awful lot of words in my mouth there.

You sent me a PM asking for my opinion about your intake TWO DAYS AGO. I said I'd get back to you because I've been busy working on customers' parts, and I plan to answer your questions.

But if you're already making public assumptions about the reason for the delay without any basis in fact, then maybe it's best if you find another powder coater to work with. Of over 13,000 members of this site, you're the only one to my knowledge who has ever had a derogatory thing to say about me, and you've done it on two other occasions. I'd call this one Strike Three. My opinion, you just toss out too many red flags to make people eager to work with you.

Oh great ... miss the thread til now, and I finally go off on him. Now to discover he's been banned in the meantime.

It still felt good. :-D

You sent me a PM asking for my opinion about your intake TWO DAYS AGO. I said I'd get back to you because I've been busy working on customers' parts, and I plan to answer your questions.

But if you're already making public assumptions about the reason for the delay without any basis in fact, then maybe it's best if you find another powder coater to work with. Of over 13,000 members of this site, you're the only one to my knowledge who has ever had a derogatory thing to say about me, and you've done it on two other occasions. I'd call this one Strike Three. My opinion, you just toss out too many red flags to make people eager to work with you.

Oh great ... miss the thread til now, and I finally go off on him. Now to discover he's been banned in the meantime.

It still felt good. :-D

Well I don't care what anyone else says I still :love7: you Leanna.

Dam did I say that out loud, memo to myself don't let the voices in your head speak :profilel:

This post reminds me of why i would rather trade than sell.
Then everyone gets what they want.
If i got it cheap, i sell it cheap. That's what i do. Unless it's to a flipper, then i level the playing field.
For example, i really hate guys that claim poverty and want parts for cheap and/or free only to sell the car for a huge profit when it's done stating "i had to sell it". I dealt with a guy on here that did this to me but i didn't follow through with the parts because i read a post from him that changed my mind. It was about how to get ahead in this hobby for cheap. He bragged about his dealings and that was enough for me. Sob story and all made me sick to see what this guy was typing explaining what he had to do to get his own way.
That's what pisses me off the most.
Liars and hard luck stories.
At least the guys who ask too much for their stuff will weed out the useless idiots who want it for nothing and then still ***** about it.
Sorry to hijack your thread J.R., but i had to say this to put another perspective to this topic.
I also HATE bike riders too!
Tom.

For all who ride a bicycle;
I hope you wear a helmet, have some sort of identification on you;
and be careful.

A woman that lived a few doors from me was riding her bicycle,
got hit by a car, no helmet, no ID, she didn;t survive. :(

The Coroner/Doctors said she prob would have been ok, if she wore
a helmet.

She was on her way to visit her Mom, and when she didn't show up,
the Family went nuts looking for her. Finally called the Police, and they had to go to the Hospital to identify her.

Be careful, too many moron drivers don't see Motorcycles, or Bicycles.

I will have to. I have a orange vest that says "One Less Car" but people still dont get it.

I suppose JR has had a bad incident with someone on a bicycle and I was just trying point out that I do ride in traffic and try to stay as far to the right as possible and use hand signals and you will still have someone want to try and clip me. Funny how none stop to talk when I wave them back. I don't go out of my way to mess with them, what gives them the right to mess with me?

I do sport my colors while riding.

Sorry to rant on this in your thread JR, but it was brought up(more then once) and I wanted to address it.
Just remember, the next guy on a bike that you want to run over may be a FABO member.
Peace

I have the Ford version of that guy living next door to me. "Ultra rare" 66 Mustang GT in the garage. but it has a 351 in it. "only 25,500 made" Umm yeah, but the engines been replaced. Every single Mustang part you can think of, but not for his car, and he doesnt do anything with them.

Never drives it, i have lived there for 3 yrs and have seen it out once. People like that irritate me. Cmon dude its a machine, hes replaced the rear axel twice cause the seals fried and started leaking from non use.

Sigh, my rant

thats nice i saw u agreed that i should be banned i'm not a parts peddler
Hard to beileve since you have 90% of your posts in the 4 sale section.

i know u and ur buddy are thick as thieves and thats why ur pride gets in the way to make a deal on the edelbrock d66 there is nothing wrong with the intake......color ...

The deal on the D-66 and whats said above could include me. I don't want to assume, but since JR and I have talked about the D-66 and his tunnel ram and possible deals with you, I'm hard pressed to think otherwise. While it is possible that another person could have contacted you on this, I feel the above is in ref to me.

Do not assume I'm freinds with anyone here. I have one person I call and 1 person I will hangout with from here. That's it.

There is something wrong with the intake....color....a poor powdercoating job was done. Anyone can see that except you.

hell get cudachick to recoat it i contacted her but i guess she dosen't want my business because of all the slander my previous threads have brought from a certain moderator..

The only previous MOD you have had words with is me. Non of the other MOD's make mention of you. Slander is a term that implies something I have not done. The best you can do with that word is when I called you a lier, which had a good case of probable merit to it since it took you 3 weeks to post a picture of something you claimed you had on hand.

Another week to post the powdercoated picture.

Isn't this the 3rd or 4th time he has done this? To you personalllly? Nevermind others!

Of over 13,000 members of this site, you're the only one to my knowledge who has ever had a derogatory thing to say about me, and you've done it on two other occasions. I'd call this one Strike Three. My opinion, you just toss out too many red flags to make people eager to work with you.

See superdart, 2 more people publicly telling you theres something wrong in the way you deal with people. I guess it is not just me.

It's only a months bann, but, since reading this, I'll have to add time since he wants to publicly lie and slander others.

Ok to be perfectly honest this thread WAS originally about superdart340 after seeing one of his attempts at high jacking/sniping someone else's for sale ad here on FABO! At the time he was kinda a new guy and 98% of his posts were in the forsale section but I figured that maybe he would turn around and be a good guy. After talking to him in the open and in PM's and seeing what he said about our redheaded powder coating goddess Superdart340 can take that d66 and his $2000 STR12, grease them up, turn them sideways, bend over and shove them up his ***!

oh and FABO member or not....DON'T RIDE YOUR BIKE IN TRAFFIC!!!!! I laugh every time I see one of those stupid "ghost bikes" chained to a tree in Seattle.

We still love you homecloned even if you are one of those bike riding freaks, just don't show up to the car shows in spandex. :bootysha::iconbigg::iconbigg:

Good call on Bob/Superdart J.R. and Leanna, you were very diplomatic in a situation that didn't require you to be such and Bob/Superdart forget the shovel to fill that big assed hole you've dug for yourself here on FABO, you're going to need a "back hoe".:bootysha:

By the way members, Old guys who wear spandex while riding their bikes, it's just Gay alright.:toothy10:

-
Back