You might get a kick out of this

-
Two things I know will fit in a 72 duster trunk................
10 point buck, You have to hook his rack under the quarter to roll him in by yourself.
B body dana 60 will also fit w 3 inch wheel studs.

Two things I know will fit in a 72 duster trunk................
10 point buck, You have to hook his rack under the quarter to roll him in by yourself.
B body dana 60 will also fit w 3 inch wheel studs.

That's one of the best I've heard hope you had lots of plastic sheeting or something to keep the blood stains off LOL

I hauled my complete 8 3/4" rear (with drums) no problem but getting it in required some good dead-lifting skills :glasses7:

My old beater hauled 3 727's tranny's before....the rear fold down seat helped....too bad I didn't save those fold down seat parts...oh well lol :happy1:

Attachments

• scan0006.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 97
  • scan0004.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 106
  • scan0007.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 124
the 318 and 727 for the dartness were hauled home in a ford focus sedan! tell 'ya, that thing felt wayward as hell. And I've moved engines several times in the trunk of the dart.

Dang what I wouldn't give for fold down seats in the dartness sometimes. haha!

I hauled 45 car batteries in a 92 Daytona once. I'll just say it was nose high and drove like a wagon. I can't believe all the things I fit in that car.

I once pulled the front seat out of an 88 Corolla GTS to haul four SBP Rallies with tires home from Bristol to Atlanta.
You do what you gots to do! Lol...

Guy that bought my 340 block is pulling the front pass seat and putting the 340 in there to transport it. LOL

Sidenote I was involved in a head on driving to work in my 93 Z34 in middle of winter. Off to the hospital (just a slight head bonk), Cop takes my statement at hospital and asked what I had in the trunk?? I said I dunno, oil ws fluid...he said no, the big heavy thing...looks like a car part?? I said oh, thats my 383 intake from my coronet. Well it was on the front pass floor. Knocked the rear seat down, flew up between the front seats and landed on front pass floor.

Guy that bought my 340 block is pulling the front pass seat and putting the 340 in there to transport it. LOL

Sidenote I was involved in a head on driving to work in my 93 Z34 in middle of winter. Off to the hospital (just a slight head bonk), Cop takes my statement at hospital and asked what I had in the trunk?? I said I dunno, oil ws fluid...he said no, the big heavy thing...looks like a car part?? I said oh, thats my 383 intake from my coronet. Well it was on the front pass floor. Knocked the rear seat down, flew up between the front seats and landed on front pass floor.

Damn that's pretty scary good thing it wasn't sitting on the driver side you would probably have had more than a "head bonk" :eek:ops:

-
Back