Young Gun Giveaway!!!!!!!

-
can you guys have a v8 as soon as you get your licence, ive had mine and been off my learners for nearly 3 yrs. and legally cant drive a v8 which means i have a open licenced driver drive it other wise if i get caught its a 6 month suspension and loss of vehicle for a certain amount of time. after the 3rd year and you go on what we call an open licence its all ok, i got my licence as early as i could and ill be 20 when im legal to drive the v8, how does it work over in the u.s

in US, you can get a learners permit to start driving with an adult at 14 years old i believe. and by 15 you can drive by yourself on a restricted licence and you have a set time of day/night you are allowed to drive. Then at 16 you get your actual licence . you can drive whatever you want right out of the gate here in us. 4 banger,6 cylinder,v8,big block and motorcycle too if you get your endorsement.

really 16 we get our learners and hold them for one yr then we get a licence to drive by ourselfs but are restricted to 4/6's and can only have a turbo if its diesel. and under 200kw, after having your licence for 3 yrs (20yr old) you are open to drive what you please

But if you could find one, they'd have no problem with you driving a N/A v6 with 400 horses right?

Congrats 73Swingerbuild.

Thank you all so much for your congratulations, and thank you Badart for giving away such an awesome product!

I'll have to pay this forward to keep the ball rolling! It's things like this that make FABO such an excellent family to be a part of.

Thanks again!

really 16 we get our learners and hold them for one yr then we get a licence to drive by ourselfs but are restricted to 4/6's and can only have a turbo if its diesel. and under 200kw, after having your licence for 3 yrs (20yr old) you are open to drive what you please

It actually depends on the State here too. Most places it is 16yo, however in Idaho it is 15yo and you can get a farm permit at 14 in most counties. There are legal restraints such as they are not allowed to drive out of the state and I don't think that they can drive in the dark till they are 16. I also don't know that there are any restrictions here other than weight and size restrictions. I just helped a 16yo in my parents neighborhood get a 73 318 Duster. His friend is working on an 80's Corvette to drive to school too.

Thank you all so much for your congratulations, and thank you Badart for giving away such an awesome product!

I'll have to pay this forward to keep the ball rolling! It's things like this that make FABO such an excellent family to be a part of.

Thanks again!

Awesome! Make sure when you install um to do a write up so more folks can learn and see how they fit. Congrats.

-
Back