‘66 Barracuda E-Brake Question

-

Robert Sweeney

1966 Plymouth Barracuda
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know the length and routing of the intermediate E-Brake Cable?

I’m trying to finish up a disc brake conversion and last remaining hold up is the mechanic setup prior to adding fluid and bleeding.

Does anyone happen to know the length and routing of the intermediate E-Brake Cable?

I’m trying to finish up a disc brake conversion and last remaining hold up is the mechanic setup prior to adding fluid and bleeding.
I don't have anything for you on this one but I noticed if sometimes I'm not getting any response after a day or so I'll try asking the question like in general discussion or in early a body we're more people seem to hang out. My 2..

I don't have anything for you on this one but I noticed if sometimes I'm not getting any response after a day or so I'll try asking the question like in general discussion or in early a body we're more people seem to hang out. My 2..
If you are looking for the cable to rear wheels from the adjuster on the main cable under car I have it. From
a 64 Valiant.

If you are looking for the cable to rear wheels from the adjuster on the main cable under car I have it. From
a 64 Valiant.

That’s the one I’m looking for, I believe! The cable the “Y” out and splits to each of the rear wheels.

-
Back