[SOLD] ‘74 Dart Swinger Part Out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to send you a message on the pms that we had but mailbox is all jacked up. How much would shipping be to 45152 and would you post pictures of rear window trim once removed from the vehicle. These are easily messed up when taken off sometimes. Also what kind of condition is the drip rail chrome in? Thanks
Yes, I should be able to get around to pulling the trim next week and will send pics once pulled with shipping price for you

This is the piece of trim I am looking for, but on the passenger side. The small curved, corner piece with one screw hole.

IMG_20221115_104735853.jpg

I think I have a few good cranks, I’ll post a picture of what I got when I get out there, can you send a picture of the rear bumper filler you are looking for?

Looking for the filler in between the tail light panel and the bumper. See in green below:
1678988681968.png

Hey Hotrod,
I am possibly looking for a roof.
Some idiot (me in my younger years), tried to shave the drip rails off my 73 dart.
I was not successful.
Do you have the roof available?
If so, would you be willing to ship?

Hey Hotrod,
I am possibly looking for a roof.
Some idiot (me in my younger years), tried to shave the drip rails off my 73 dart.
I was not successful.
Do you have the roof available?
If so, would you be willing to ship?
Sorry the roof is no longer available. But if I come across another one for parts any time soon I’ll keep you in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back