‘75 Plymouth duster interior help

-

73schwinger

Reaction score
Hey guys let me start of with a short apology and some background for starters I’m sorry for my poor grammar and punctuation as far as background it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here sold my ‘73 dart swinger back in 2017 after I graduated high school I’m currently working on a first gen charger and I’m still kicking myself in the *** for getting rid of my swinger so I have recently found a ‘75 duster in my area that I got a good deal on the down side is it only had a front and back seat in the interior so I was hoping someone could post a few pictures of a complete interior for me or help me figure out what I need

FC10B288-0E24-4C8A-AA45-36CD856EB478.jpeg

9E927091-45B8-45BB-82A5-DDA9AF29074C.jpeg

6E2E7AA5-1647-443D-93CD-5336EA9A380B.jpeg

44E6E5B8-1E3E-4B4A-A841-AFDFCDC3C50A.jpeg

483B478A-CC35-4704-9F3D-27ADFBB2E447.jpeg

Check out ebay for auctions on 73, 74, 75 Dusters or Darts to get an idea of what they look like inside or check out the garage section of this forum for pictures as that will be the quickest way to find out what the interior is like which will help you figure for your project what yours should look like so you can get your back on the road and cruising again cause that would be fun and all right

Find a parts car, Or the stuff you need will be an ongoing challenge. Any Duster or dart sport from 73-76. There are many that show up on this site and others as parts cars. Do a search on "Seachtempest.com" Rust buckets with no drivelines are out there from $500 - $1500 It would be worth for you to find one Take what you need and pass it on to recoup some of your money. I do it all the time with 70-72's.

I picked this one up for around $200 . I kept the Tuff wheel and column sold some parts and passed it on. The motor and trans are laying out back for future bolts and parts. Sold the drag link that I kept last week.

DSCN0251.JPG

DSCN0255.JPG

DSCN0257.JPG

DSCN0258.JPG

photo0.jpg

Last edited:
You're definitely missing a bunch of stuff! You've got a standard rear seat car, so not a fold down seat which should make some stuff a little easier to find. Back seat area should look like this

IMG_1435.jpeg

Looks like you're missing the headliner, door panels, package tray liner and rear sail panels. The plastic rear sail panels will be the hard part, they get brittle and because they're large pieces they're almost all broken. Here's a link to a set on eBay, this guy is asking crazy prices but typically if they're in good shape they do go for a couple hundred bucks, and they're darn near impossible to ship. 1973 1974 1975 Mopar Plymouth Duster Interior Sail Panels | eBay

The front should look about like this car. This is actually a Dart, but the door panel layout was the same for Duster's and Dart's 73+. Looks like you're missing the dash pad, ash tray door, the upper door pieces (plastic), door panels, handle pull cups, and armrests. It also looks like that was an A/C car, so the vent under the dash in this picture is missing as well.
IMG_3633.jpeg

IMG_3640.jpeg

You can probably find better pictures on the internet but that will get you started. The door panel patterns were different from year to year and by model but for the most part 73+ Duster parts will all interchange. Some of the Dart stuff will too, the dash pad, ashtray and front door panel stuff all will if you're not worried about the patterns matching or being correct.

Hey guys let me start of with a short apology and some background for starters I’m sorry for my poor grammar and punctuation
I graduated high school
It is within your power to do better.
Good luck with the car.

-
Back