0-100mph in my dart

-
Glad I found this one-sounds pissed-and awesome! You still working on that little blue Valiant?

Glad I found this one-sounds pissed-and awesome! You still working on that little blue Valiant?

thanks man. i kinda would like to have someone else drive it so i could be outside the car and hear what it sounds like. the 65 valiant has been pretty much at a stand still for a little while now. been collecting parts still and will be getting back into it in the next couple weeks.

Someones playin' in the valley. Might find some ricers to run over. :)

actually got me a subaru wrx sti the other day. put a hurting on him and then i got ahold of a katana motor cycle. started from a 30 mph roll in 2nd gear. ran it out in 2nd grabbed 3rd and had about 3 cars on him and ran outta road.

LOL, STI owners are the worst. They think that warblewarblefart can is gonna save em from the block! Hell-to-the-no!

LOL, STI owners are the worst. They think that warblewarblefart can is gonna save em from the block! Hell-to-the-no!

THe STI runs mid 13's out of the box and handles like a **** on any surface. It's fun to win but don't knock em.

I'll be watching this as soon as I get home. In the mean time, did you notice the hood is gone. Must have blown off from this throttle beating ;)

Hey just stumbled on this, pretty sure that road is just below my house up on the hill in Edgewood. I live on Chrisella rd. you drive down it sometimes. I can hear ya comin' and sure enough it's that Dart!

Nates68

Hey just stumbled on this, pretty sure that road is just below my house up on the hill in Edgewood. I live on Chrisella rd. you drive down it sometimes. I can hear ya comin' and sure enough it's that Dart!

Nates68

Awesome your holdin the camera next time!

-
Back