-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macha

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need something to haul your newest find? I need to sell my truck in favor of something that's a little more economical as a daily driver.

It's a 2005 Ram 3500 with the Cummins straight-6 turbo diesel, 4WD and auto trans. This sucker has pulled an International tractor out of a pond and didn't even notice. Anyway, the truck is nice and clean, only has a small bit of rust around a hole (about 1/2" across, if that) that's in the top of the bed rail right by the tailgate. It was there when I bought it, and looks like someone just dropped a gooseneck trailer on it, since there's a matching dent on the other side of the tailgate. There's no other rust on this truck, including the underbody. The inside of the bed is a little scratched up; it was definitely a work truck before I bought it, and the heavy rubber Dodge bed mat is the only protection it's had.

Interior is cloth, with power windows, locks, and driver seat. Heat and AC work great; interior is super clean, practically new. CD and cassette player with Infinity sound system; front bench seat w/ fold down center; rear bench is 60/40 split and folds up for cargo. It has a bumper hitch receiver, as well as a B&W Turnover Ball gooseneck hitch and adjustable trailer brake assist. I have no idea what happened to the front passenger door handle cover. I noticed it was missing one day, and have no idea where it could have fallen off. (It wasn't in the street next to the truck, so the gnomes must've taken it.)

It's got 69,954 miles on it as of today (11/14) and averages 18.4 mpg, so I'm guessing about 16-17 city and 20-21 highway. I also have an ad posted on vehix.com, and pictures on my PhotoBucket account. Here's the link to the vehix ad, but it doesn't really say anything I haven't already said here: http://www.vehix.com/inventory/VehicleDetails.aspx?inventoryid=77000001310B54&owner=true

I'm asking $19,995 OBO normally, though if you tell me you saw the truck here, I'll drop it to $18,500 OBO. I'm located in central Indiana, but I'd be willing to travel within a 1-2 state radius to drop the truck off.

Here's a few pics of "Optimus Prime," as it's been dubbed by my friends. :-D

PB110621.jpg

PB110628.jpg

PB110629.jpg

PB110623.jpg

PB110624.jpg

*bump*

Should I come down on the price? Or is there just not anyone looking for a diesel truck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back