06/07 - Mopars North of the Gate - Infineon Raceway

-
I'll be there with my Dart. A bunch of guys from the Moparts board are going and several of them have A bods.

I'll be there, and god-willing so will the Demon. I am actually going to be bringing some beers for Stu's BBQ and will be hanging out with TacoHead most of the time. I'm not too interested in the racing, but am super interested in seeing the cars and talking to the people there. Be sure to tap me on the shoulder this time though, thrashard :D

I'm planning on attending, but since I tore the front suspension off last Saturday (AlterKtion time!!), I think I'll just be spectating...........

We will also be up there to watch the racing since none of the cars are ready to run. The races are the mainstay of the show since it moved to Sears Point (or Infineon). The show is not what is used to be when it was at the Fairgrounds and the swap has been disappointing. Besides a few vendors selling wall art and license plates, I think there were about 8-10 people selling parts (two years ago). I wish they could pull it all together because the racing venue is really good.

im gonna go. i want to take the scamp, but its making a clunking noise from the front end. so i might have to drive the yaris.

Sometimes I miss the Bay Area. But not enough. But I'm going to Infineon for the NHRA races in July. Gotta save some money for my trip to Arizona at the end of this month. So I have to choose going to the local show and swap. Last year there were about a 100 people selling.

well i just went out to the garage to check nuts and bolts. looks like the sway bar mounts had come loose. i went through and tightened all back up and went for a spin. no clunking, well not from the front end. now its just coming from the old 7 1/4 out back. must be all that power the slant six is puttin to the wheels. anyways, looks like i can drive it to infineon. see you there.

sorry, guys. going to reno to visit family. wish i could go. at least i will be in the cuda.

Gents,

It looks like we are going to stay close to home this weekend. It was a tough week and we both need a little R&R. Enjoy the show/races.

Gents,

It looks like we are going to stay close to home this weekend. It was a tough week and we both need a little R&R. Enjoy the show/races.

And I was going to have those beers ready for ya :drinkers: LOL. J/K have a good weekend. I'll catch you on the next one.

-
Back