06 hemi

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
been looking for one of these decided i wanted one instead of my 440. does the motor turn over? did it run? is there any catastophic faliure? what part of northern illinois are u from im in berwyn, if you dont know were that is its close to cicero i can go pick it up if u can load it

been looking for one of these decided i wanted one instead of my 440. does the motor turn over? did it run? is there any catastophic faliure? what part of northern illinois are u from im in berwyn, if you dont know were that is its close to cicero i can go pick it up if u can load it

I pm'd you on sunday

Is this the same one on ebay and no shipping??

Ok, but I have 1 question.....where is the crank snout? Is the crank not there at all? Whoops, thats 2 questions.

Ok, but I have 1 question.....where is the crank snout? Is the crank not there at all? Whoops, thats 2 questions.

Zack it is disassembled as I listed that in posr#1. I have the crank rods and pistons cam and even the bearings that show little or no wear at all.there is no intake or throttle body.and yes there are main caps.

I'm blind, totally missed the "disassembled" in your post, my bad. This has me thinking...will send a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back