Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Munoz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
image.jpg
Hey I have a 2007 gsx1300r..hayabusa ..the bike is flawless never down none salvage title with 20k miles has a few upgrades and extras I took the bike in on a trade and have found that it's just to dam fast for my taste looking to trade for a Dodge Dart 67 to 69 or Plymouth barracuda any year willing to look at other mopars pre 70's only might consider other offers but no salvage or rebuilt title cars most pre 72 Chevys are ok no fords unless it's a really nice mustang sorry but no trucks got one the bike blue books for 8500$ so your car should be valued in the same range ..and not just because you think or want that for it ..I can show my value be ready to do the same before offering a trade ..open to cash and trade combos not really into projects unless the values there but willing to look ..the only new cars I'm interested in are lexis sc430 350z g35 Pontiac solstice or other sports coups and the like ..and please be serous I won't waste your time if you don't waste mine cash price is best offer over 7500$
Thanks bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back