'08 Challenger Display @ BVFD, CT

-

jj2407ct

Reaction score
Check out our display this week-end at the Bridgewater Fair in Bridgewater CT. If you haven't seen the new Challenger now is the time. Dodge owners can sign up foe a "free" membership to the Dodge Owner's Bonus Club, which entitles Dodge owners to a bunch of freebies, 10% discount on parts & service, 20% team merchandise discounts, free tickets to special events and be entered in a drawing for Dodge Boys Racing posters. Bring your Dodge registration (any year or model to prove Dodge ownership) and sign up right there and receive your free team package at the fair.
Also sign up for a chance to win a 24 hour Chrysler Minivan rental and four one day passes to Great Adventure. One winner will be picked late Saturday night and another at the end of the Fair on Sunday. You do not have to be present to win.
Check out www.getmeadodge.com for more details. If you come to the Fair be sure to tell you saw this on "for A Bodies only". Thanks, Jim

Sounds like a great promotion. I`ve seen the orange Challengers as I guess most everyone has by now, but last weekend I saw a black one and WOW did she look good rolling down the road!

In addition to the Challenger, we will have a Dodge Jouney, Caliber, Avenger, Ram 1500 Quad and a new '07 Nitro priced well below cost and we will discount $100 every hour at the Fair until sold. Also we will have a Chrysler Sebring Hardtop Convertible, Town & Country minivan, 300C and a New '06 Crossfire Roadster priced $10,000 below invoice and will be discounted $100 an hour until sold. Look up bridgewaterfair.com and come see us, good food and plenty of action. Remember, tell us you saw it on this site. Jim

They had a Challenger on display (Orange) at The New England Dodge Dealers Night of Fire at New England Dragway last Saturday.

I see an Orange one on the road near where I live and I like it better in person than I did in all the photos that were around. The dealer near me has/had a black one a couple of weeks ago but I never got a chance to stop and see it.

-
Back