$1.1Million 1968 Plymouth Barracuda HEMI SS/B

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A real historic race pedigree gives significant extra value…..

But I wouldn't pay that price even if I had the money to spend.

I was just out there last week, not sure if he"s a dealer or a consignee, I'm sure that the collection that is out there is not all his. It cost ten dollars to get into the show room to see all the cars. There are quite a few hemi 4 speed cars there as well as some rare chevy and fords, most of the cars there are pre 71. I must say it was really cool to see all that un molested muscle.

He is a very successful dealer from Ohio. He has awesome cars. I don't think that car will bring that money however. Times are tough and these "race associated" cars are cooling off a bit, I believe.

I was just out there last week, not sure if he"s a dealer or a consignee, I'm sure that the collection that is out there is not all his. It cost ten dollars to get into the show room to see all the cars. There are quite a few hemi 4 speed cars there as well as some rare chevy and fords, most of the cars there are pre 71. I must say it was really cool to see all that un molested muscle.

?? charges to get it?

There are probably around 100 cars which is attached to the speed shop, yes they charge 10 bucks a person to get in. All the cars out there are for sale. heres a couple pics.

IMG00028-20100215-1336.jpg

IMG00027-20100215-1332.jpg

It is a showroom but he calls it a museum (because it actually is one) so he charges people to come in and look at all the cars.

You are correct. I should of used the word museum instead of showroom. Was out drinking this afternoon and that word had escaped my vocab.:read2:

thats intresting.my nabor has an original factory dart some of you my know this car THAT DART he has every part that the car came with includeing the original motor the way it cam from chry.or bob banning.im shour its worth a pretty penny.they have been offered 900.000$ 8yr ago and turn them down.I just thought I would share this with you al. Artie

Would ya'll be pissed if I cloned one for a little less? I'm about 1.2 mil short right now......

thats intresting.my nabor has an original factory dart some of you my know this car THAT DART he has every part that the car came with includeing the original motor the way it cam from chry.or bob banning.im shour its worth a pretty penny.they have been offered 900.000$ 8yr ago and turn them down.I just thought I would share this with you al. Artie

I think in my pics that i have from back in the day when my dad had his dart i have a pic of " That Dart"

I think in my pics that i have from back in the day when my dad had his dart i have a pic of " That Dart"
I would like to post some pictures but i dont have any i see the car and never think of it.ya there names are pete&jack Toms it was pretty well knowen back in the day...

I would like to post some pictures but i dont have any i see the car and never think of it.ya there names are pete&jack Toms it was pretty well knowen back in the day...

Cant find it right this moment, went through a box of pics and couple folders and nothing yet. According to my father it had a 273 and was driven by Jim Kenny.

I personally think that the guys at BOS sleep with their hands under the covers. Yes, they have had and do have some nice vehicles...but the prices are always WAY out of line ....just like BJ shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back