1 3/4 headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
andyone have any 1 3/4 primary long tube headers for sale used, or a little dinged tell me what you got

Why are you posting this in the tech section? Should be posted in the parts wanted forum

I hear Rumblefish's "clock" ticking......

Not anymore. I noticed a few days ago it doesn't say "staff member" by his name.

oh well my bad thout thats where i put it, ill make sure i dont commit such trechery in the future

I have a set of Hooker Competition and a set of Super Competitions. Both used, both dinged up. Shipping will have to be expensive on a big heavy box like that, though. I'd be happy to sell either one as long as you cover the shipping. $50 on the comps, dirty and surface rusted. $175 on the super comps. Medium sized dent in one tube and one side oil stained. The oil stains will burn off, I found with my TTi's.

Okay, the rusty Hooker Comps came off my 318. A couple small dents but there are some flat scrape marks as well. The Super Comps came with my 360 block 408 stroker. I never used them, but he must have had to dent a few spots to get them to fit and he must have had a massive oil leak. My intake leaked oil onto my brand new TTi's after I put the motor in. It stained them a lot like that. After I fixed the leak, the oil burned off in two days and they looked new again.

Hooker Competition off my old 318
View attachment Hooker Comps.jpg

Comps with a few small dents
View attachment Hooker Comps with dent.jpg

Comps with skid marks (sorry, couldn't resist that one!)
View attachment Hooker Comps with drag rubs.jpg

Hooker Super Competition that came with my 360 block
View attachment Hooker Super Comps.jpg

Super Comps with dents
View attachment Hooker Super Comps with dents.jpg
View attachment Hooker Super Comps with more dents.jpg

Super Comps with massive oil stains
View attachment Hooker Super Comps with oil stains.jpg

really guess ive never heard of a slip tube that just slips inside nd seals on a flange then
...do you know what body styles thed fit im needin them for a a body

Most headers have a slip tube so you can install them around steering linkage. These would have gone on a 360 block 408 stroker into my 73 Dart Sport. They were in a 70's Swinger before. My brand new TTi that I am using have a slip tube as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back