Status
Not open for further replies.

mikess68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
team!

does anyone have a couple of the roller/guides for the back 1/4 window in a 72 swinger 2 door that they can part with. maybe an hull out back or scrap parts. I really can't see paying 20 to 80.00 dollars for a little plastic roller that goes on a shaft! I feel like i'm getting the shaft already! :sad4:
be glad to pay a price and shipping for the little tiny teenie part! any help would be appreciated. (just need one but figure i'd break one or loose it trying to put it on ) tks Mike

wheres it located and a pic of it might be helpful, i have "several" parts cars lol

attachment.php

It is located in the rear of the 1/4 window. seems to be more than one. it slides in a track to keep the window level when rolling up and down. it looks like a small pully and a clip holds some on and others seem to be made on the samll bolt that slides in a track also. the black one crumbled

Attachments

• 2012-11-14_105442.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 326
Checked my parts car tonight looks like mine is a different setup(has no plastic rollers that look anything like those, all the ones on mine also seem to be rivited on

I believe I have what you need. I have a quarter glass assembly out of a 70 or 71 dart. Do you think thats the same? If so let me know. I'll gladly help you out and remove the parts and work out a deal

I think it would be the same. mine that broke, are black. its about the size of a quarter if i put the parts together. it sets on a bolt looking stud and appeared to be either pressed on or has a clip (that is missing) I would probably need the small shaft/bolt it sits on to make sure its the same. it looks like a small pully where it rides in a grove that is mounted to the frame around the interior. Send me a pic before you take it off and I can tell you if that is it or not. it attached to the window frame on the bottom side of the glass and then that slips down inside the grove that adjustes the travel of the window. tried a pic of mine but won't work as it is still mounted inside the car. tks Mike

View attachment window roller.jpgthe insdie of the door, notice the grove the "washer, roller" slides in. it come off a shaft that is fixed to the bottom of the window frame. the grove is attached to framework of the body. the roller sits on a shaft that goes into the bottom of the window frame you pic appears to the the reverse side of the frame and my part might be on the other end of the rollers you have pics of.

SR-280082 1967-76 A-Body( 2 needed per car)...1966-70 B-Body (2 needed per car)......White rollers – with pin.............$22ea

We have these in stock and ready to ship.

Attachments

• SR-280082.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back