1.5-1.6 rockers

-
i am guessing around .623 lift.if my calculations are close.you can take .590 divided by 1.5.take that number times 1.6.this should give u the estimated lift it would give u.i think this is how it works.no one hold me to this.
thanks

On E-bay the best "buy it now" are gone in the first few hours. If you see a "buy it now" that been on for a few days, its not that great of a buy.

Now sometimes a seller will place a B.I.N. after a few days if theres no bids. You need to look all the time and be careful you don't jump in too soon or wait too long.

I once watched these adjustable rockers for a whole week, landed up getting them but for the same price I could have got them if I would have went with the B.I.N. price.:bootysha:

check out kmj performance on ebay.i have bought several big block mopar parts from them.they are out of iowa.i have been pleased with the products.bought an extra deep 727 transmission pan for $22.deep sump drag pan for $70 with pickup,sfi fluidamper for $99.have been pleased with them.they do combine shipping cost for u.i always call them up instead of buying off ebay.then they do not get hit on a seller fee.tried to use common courtesy.i do not like paying ebays sellers cost.but sometimes u just have to.

-
Back