1 bbl aluminum intake

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I have this one out back in the shed. Is that the one?

Attachments

• DSC06394.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 199
Almost...I think that one has an EGR port. I was hoping to avoid the expense/effort of buying/making a blank to block off the EGR

I think I have one, I'll be going up to Boston the week of 10/22. I'll send a pic when i get home tonight.

are those even made? aside from the 1960 aluminum version, I thought all the later (mid 70's) had egr provision.
isn't the difference some are 1 piece & then the later 2 piece porous design came out? Lawrence

I think I've got what you are looking for. Its an older al. 1 bbl. intake for a slant 6 and has no egr. I have pics but dont know how to load them here. if you are interested i can email you the pics $40 plus shipping and its yours! jim

are those even made? aside from the 1960 aluminum version, I thought all the later (mid 70's) had egr provision.
isn't the difference some are 1 piece & then the later 2 piece porous design came out? Lawrence

I think the 2 piece/porous were the aluminum Super 6 intakes

I think I've got what you are looking for. Its an older al. 1 bbl. intake for a slant 6 and has no egr. I have pics but dont know how to load them here. if you are interested i can email you the pics $40 plus shipping and its yours! jim

PM sent

Yes..... I have one that is on a 64 Coronet out west, I'm going
out there sometime here in the very near future, and could check
on it then.

If you havent hookedup with an intake yet there is one in my local junkyard here in norwich ct let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back