1" drop leaf springs

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Considering using the 1" drop leaf springs from esco.I'll be using the HDK on my 69 Valiant with a 383.Any body using the ESPO 1" drop GOOD - BAD - UGLY

oh ok.. you originally said esco. i've used espo numerous times. great customer service and product. never used their lowering ones though..

Just mount an 1" lowering block between the axle.
If you don't like it you can remove them again.

I wouldn't spend money on new springs for only 1" ride-height change.

Besides, the new springs would probably startout at the same height you're at now before they sag a bit.

Just mount an 1" lowering block between the axle.
If you don't like it you can remove them again.

I wouldn't spend money on new springs for only 1" ride-height change.

Besides, the new springs would probably startout at the same height you're at now before they sag a bit.

I don't have any springs

If I were to buy a 1" under spring i'd buy caltrac mono leafs and use their bars.

If I were to buy a 1" under spring i'd buy caltrac mono leafs and use their bars.

depend son intended use. looks like he is using a HDK so maybe he wants a street car that handles. don't see that being a strong point of the caltrac set up. a car for the drag strip is a different story..

depend son intended use. looks like he is using a HDK so maybe he wants a street car that handles. don't see that being a strong point of the caltrac set up. a car for the drag strip is a different story..

Very correct on the street car that handles plus a little lower stance I remembered that I have a new set of super stock springs in inventory so I'm going to dig them out to get the numbers and probably order another left side to check the stance and go from there with the possibilty of making some lowering blocks

Bergmann Autocraft has a set they sell that are superbly made, not cheap but should be perfect.

Espo was reccomended to me over mopar s/s springs because they aren't made in Mexico

-
Back