[Found!] 1 lonely shock absorber Cup washer (rear)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdizzle

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Replaced the rear shocks on 66 dart, and of course the previous owner mickey-moused one of the mounting bolts and used a small flat washer to hold the shock in place.
Would anyone happen to have a cupped washer? I just need one. In my research online, none of the local stores carry it or even know how to get it.
Dorman does have a kit, but I do not need the entire kit, I just need one lonely washer.
Upper rear btw.

Replaced the rear shocks on 66 dart, and of course the previous owner mickey-moused one of the mounting bolts and used a small flat washer to hold the shock in place.
Would anyone happen to have a cupped washer? I just need one. In my research online, none of the local stores carry it or even know how to get it.
Dorman does have a kit, but I do not need the entire kit, I just need one lonely washer.
Upper rear btw.
im pretty sure I have one

Upper rear btw.
I have one if you still need it.

Go to your nearest Midas or other Muffler/Shock installer. I'd be very surprised if they didn't have a few "spares" left over from installs, I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back