1 of 1 Barracuda Superbird!

-
There's something remotely cool about it, although I still wanna laugh at it. Seems like a car maybe one of the "gold chain crowd" might strut around in....lol.....tellin' all the chicks "yup, it's one of one, baybee". Gawd, and those taillights are just.....science project looking.

CH0911-115888_5.jpg

And then....check out how squared off the wing is.....LMAO....I'm thinking 'bout plywood right about now.....lol.....but hey, cheers to anyone who goes for it and builds stuff like this.

a few changes to the styling of this fish and it would really be seriously cool! it is cool in its own way but i think it needs to be fine tuned! TAKE THE CAR BACK IN THE SHOP--ADD THE RIGHT REAR LIGHTS AND A LITTLE LESS OBTRUSIVE WING AND THEN REPOST SOME PICS AND THEN MASS PRODUCE THIS SUCKER AND I MIGHT EVEN BUY ONE!!!

Looking at the Vintage Mopar pics, it shows pretty good details on the rear Superbird. The wing has rounded corners where this one is square and the rear is bumper is chrome on a real Superbird.

Was probably cheaper to do these mods than to buy/restore the grills, headlight buckets, trunk mouldings ...etc on these cars. Hard to believe a few people actually like this thing.

I'll take a real Super Bird any day.

Wylde1.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqEOKkUE6KlNo2PyBOryGmTkSg~~60_3.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 166
  • $(KGrHqUOKiUE6,zb(!PyBOryBnUEMw~~60_3.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 177
  • $(KGrHqYOKiYE6MvLd2FEBOryGoJBS!~~60_3.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 173
That thing looks like something I would have made as a ten year old with extra model car parts and LOTS of glue for imagination. SSNIIIFFFF!

Come on guy's a little harsh on the car. I know it is so ugly only a Mother could love it. But hey as always another Mopar goes the way of ultra fugly, but one of a kind! NowI hope I never see this thing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i kinda like it, but i agree on a few things also. put back the correct tail lights, lower the rear wing some. at least it looks better than the redesigned dodge demon that was posted in mopar magazine a few years ago. what were they (manufacturers) thinking. and this new dart that is coming out...EHH. no v-6 or v-8 power in them, all 4 bangers if it goes into production next year.

The new owner was a new member... Haha... Poor guy, poor car....

-
Back