-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
Need 1 pair of SBP steelies. Nothing real good, just something that will hold air that I can put crappy tires on to roll vehicles around. Would prefer something close by where i am at. Located in Abilene Tx

Preferably 14" easier for me to get used tires out here from the mexican used tire shop. Shipping from colorado is kinda gonna prob kill it though Rani.

Need 1 pair of SBP steelies. Nothing real good, just something that will hold air that I can put crappy tires on to roll vehicles around. Would prefer something close by where i am at. Located in Abilene Tx
I have a set that I was using to roll my 71 Demon around on. They are painted Plum Crazy. I'm in West Monroe, La

Was hoping somebody more local to me would pop up. If not theres a 71 dart with a slant sux in my boneyard that has skinny SBP 14s on it. Those look like a heat it and beat it affair though. I may still go take a look next weekend.

wils841 I am going to hit my local boneyard and see if I can these first. Theres a 71 dart there with them. It has some other things I want as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back