$10,000 to win at Sanair!

-

moparracer

Reaction score
The first race of Sainair Motorsports Complex Triple Crown is Sunday June 19. Sanair is located approx. 40 miles east of Montreal. This is the first race of a three race series and is an absolute blast. Each race of the series is $10,000 to win! Point champion at the end of the series gets extra. This is an ex-NHRA 1/4 mile national event track and is a great facility in a beautiful country. My first attempt at this was 2003, I had to sit out last year for medical reasons but am returning this year. It would be great to see some of you Northeast dragracers at this event! BTW entry fees are very reasonable. Hope to see you there.

http://www.sanairracing.net/z_eng/sanairtriplecrown.htm

My wife and I went to Sanair a few times almost 20 years ago when it still had NHRA bigtime racing. It is or was a great facility and I found the local folks to be very friendly even if we didn't know what each other were saying.

Jack

Jack, we were probably there at the same time. I started going to the NHRA national event in 1985 the last one i went to I believe was '91. Saw John Force win his first ever national event there. Saw my first ever Super Stock Dart owned by John Friel there. Bought my first ever beer there! Lots of great memories. This is why I can't wait to return.

We would have been there at the same time. Scorching heat some years, rain delays one year, but it was a blast. I stayed away from the savage camping though, that was a little to much for the wife. LOL

The highlight of one trip was the wife got to sit in Big Daddy's Top Fueler.

Jack

-
Back