-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DartSwinger451

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
These are 10" drum brakes off of a 65 or 66 Barracuda with 8-3/4 rear end. I removed these when I switched to large bolt pattern axles. It includes backing plates, wheel cylinders (new), shoes (new) and all the adjusters, springs, clips and hardware that you see in the pictures. I am asking for $100.00 for the set. It looks like I can squeeze these into a USPS large flat rate box. They will be shipping from San Antonio, Texas. I can accept Paypal for payment.

I also have the drums but they are large and heavy so probably not worth the shipping cost

20180129_112311_Film4.jpg

Drum brakes 2.jpg

These are 10" drum brakes off of a 65 or 66 Barracuda with 8-3/4 rear end. I removed these when I switched to large bolt pattern axles. It includes backing plates, wheel cylinders (new), shoes (new) and all the adjusters, springs, clips and hardware that you see in the pictures. I am asking for $100.00 for the set. It looks like I can squeeze these into a USPS large flat rate box. They will be shipping from San Antonio, Texas. I can accept Paypal for payment.

I also have the drums but they are large and heavy so probably not worth the shipping cost

View attachment 1715135677

View attachment 1715135678

I can probably ship these by Greyhound, station to station for about $85. You would have to pick them up at your local greyhound bus terminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back