-
Status
Not open for further replies.

russell craig

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Ive got 10" backing plates just like new off a 8 &3/4 rear,,with hardware and brand new brake cylinders
$120.00 plus shipping from Maine
20180122_083754.jpg

Iam not sure really as I bought them but I had to change to 4&1/2 bolt pattern and 11" brakes, can you tell me how ? where in Maine is yr son,we are in Woodland Maine which is 90 miles North of Bangor Thanks

Iam not sure really as I bought them but I had to change to 4&1/2 bolt pattern and 11" brakes, can you tell me how ? where in Maine is yr son,we are in Woodland Maine which is 90 miles North of Bangor Thanks
I have an 8 3/4 That I'm rebuilding that was a small bolt pattern now is going to be large bolt pattern. The backing plates that were on it were 10"x1-3/4. The only way that I know to tell the difference is the length of the post at the top where the shoes sit against. The 1-3/4 post would be shorter than the 2-1/2. I can measure the ones I have and compare to yours. My sons live in Portland.

I just measured,its the same measurement as yours and I checked my 11" plates and its the same measurement and I have 2&1/2 " shoes
Really? I was told I needed to change the banking plates in order to use 2-1/2 shoe's. Thanks for the info.

Ok, I got it figured out. If you lay the backing plate face up put a straight edge across where the bolts go and measure from the bottom of the straight edge to one of the square spots the shoes ride against it should measure 1-1/4". if that is what you get for a measurement I'll take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back