-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mar-tay1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Missing some 10 by 2-1/2 rear drum brake parts, hoping to find them here on the cheap. Not crazy about buying stuff online but if it works it works. Located in northern California
0506211403.jpg

you can buy everything new at napa EXCEPT the strut that goes between the shoes and the e brake levers. rest is avail at local napa, even the strut springs. i will look to see what i have. not sure about e brake levers but may have struts.

So what is it that you need? I’m building some 10”x2 1/2” brakes with new parts. I have all the old stuff.

You can purchase a brake rebuild kit which will have all the parts you need to replace. The heavier pieces can be cleaned and reused.

So I’ve used the parts from a newer Dakota with 10”x 2-1/2” shoes before. Find those parts at most local wrecking yards.
Does not matter the Mopar as long as the brakes are rear 10”x 2-1/2” shoes set up.

the struts and e brake cable levers are reproduced but big dollars.

I nee
So what is it that you need? I’m building some 10”x2 1/2” brakes with new parts. I have all the old stuff.
I need the parts in the picture on the yellow plate, these parts are for a 9 inch drum and used for reference.

So I’ve used the parts from a newer Dakota with 10”x 2-1/2” shoes before. Find those parts at most local wrecking yards.
Does not matter the Mopar as long as the brakes are rear 10”x 2-1/2” shoes set up.

the struts and e brake cable levers are reproduced but big dollars.
Ok, good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back