Status
Not open for further replies.

Racingduster

Certified Welder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a pair of Small Bolt pattern 10" drum brake hubs. Bearing are still good, all tho I'd still repack them before putting them on. longer wheel studs for racing, all the threads are in great shape.

$50 plus shipping. (they will fit in a flat rate box) Please ask any questions

Attachments

• DSCN3412.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 592
  • DSCN3415.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 553
  • DSCN3416.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 561
Do you know what car these are from? looking for front left and right hubs, and 10 inch drums for a 68 Dodge Dart. If lug nuts are damaged I can replace, so that is not a problem. 64-69 Barracuda, 63-72 Dart, and 60-72 Valiant should all be the same. I have new seals and bearings so if they are not good it is ok.
Thank you

Do you know what car these are from? looking for front left and right hubs, and 10 inch drums for a 68 Dodge Dart. If lug nuts are damaged I can replace, so that is not a problem. 64-69 Barracuda, 63-72 Dart, and 60-72 Valiant should all be the same. I have new seals and bearings so if they are not good it is ok.
Thank you

These are off a 70 Dart. If what you found dont work, let me know

Any idea if they will fit a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda? Were these off the front or back? Do you have all 4?

These are off of the front of that Dart, You would have to ask someone on here that has a early cuda. I have no idea. If the 66 10 inch drum spindles are the same then yes they would.:thumblef:

These are off of the front of that Dart, You would have to ask someone on here that has a early cuda. I have no idea. If the 66 10 inch drum spindles are the same then yes they would.:thumblef:
Hate to bug you, but I am interested. Could you take a picture of the back of the hubs?

Any idea if they will fit a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda? Were these off the front or back? Do you have all 4?

These will fit a 66 Barracuda if it had the 10" drums. If you had slant 6 (9" drums), you will have to change the spindles to make these work. I upgraded my 66 Valiant wagon from 9" slant 6 brakes to 10" V-8 drums. If you are converting from slant 6 9" drums to a V-8 you will also have to change the centerlink for the steering. The V-8 centerlink dips down farther than the slant 6.

If you need to change the spindles for these hubs, this guy has the spindles that will work.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=140655

As far as needing all 4, the rear brakes go directly on the axle and do not need hubs to mount. You would have to get 10" backing plates for the axle that you have and then build them up from there. If you have the proper parking brake lever and bracket, you can order the rest of the part from a parts store. You can order a spring kit, two hardware kits (one for each side), wheel cylinders, shoes, and drums. I like to use new parts instead of old parts whenever possible on brakes. Not stopping in time can kill you, or at least damage/total your car. New parts are much cheaper than that! And it's also worth the piece of mind, knowing they are done right.

FYI: If you need the spring for the parking brake bracket that goes from the primary to the secondary rear brake shoe, they are available through NAPA part # 80744 and come two in a box. Some parts guys have trouble finding the part number to replace this spring and it doesn't come in the spring kit.

Thanks for the extra info KRAZYKUDA!

I will get you pics of the backs tonight.

The spindles are mine also, but they are sold sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back